2018 Cotton Bowl - Clemson vs. Notre Dame

satyanash

My son goes there, so I've watched most of their games and will weigh in...ND is solid across the board and has no glaring weaknesses. I was sold after they went to NYC after a tough travel schedule and dismantled a good Syracuse team.

They will give Clemson a great game, I won't be surprised if they win.

SIAP.....

ESPN's presentation of the College Football Playoff semifinals will feature its MegaCast production -- this time with up to 12 presentations -- at the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic featuring No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Notre Dame (4 p.m. ET) and the Capital One Orange Bowlbetween No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Oklahoma (8 ET) on Saturday.

The CFP Semifinals MegaCast will be showcased across ESPN2, ESPNEWS, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, ESPN Radio and ESPN Deportes Radio. SEC Network will have a presentation for the Orange Bowl.

ESPN will station more than 50 cameras inside AT&T Stadium (Cotton Bowl) and Hard Rock Stadium (Orange Bowl), all available to the traditional telecast, and will provide the key vantage points for the MegaCast production. ESPN's innovation will be on display throughout the operation, including the CFP debut of RefCam, a camera affixed to the bill of two referees' hats, providing a camera view similar to the refs' line of sight.