Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Message Board User said:

If 44% is your highest approval rating, you are in serious trouble. The 53% disapproval is also a big problem.

His shitty poll numbers are remarkably consistent. They never change. He's historically unpopular and has been since he was inaugurated.

Guest Lobo

He's going to have the saddest state funeral in U.S. History.  Like Franco at The Valley of the Fallen, most of the attendees will be there just to make sure he's dead.  

Remember Bob Dole struggling to rise to salute H.W.?  People will be doing that, but so they can piss on your grave.  

5 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

It's the Trump thread. She's made many appearances. It was the next post.

Right. It's the Trump thread. She said she wouldn't visit the White House if they won the championship. The game was being played at the time of the post. I thought the meaning was obvious. Why else would anyone post that?

I bet he won’t say a presidential word cause he is a piece of shit coward like his supporters who hide their heads like triggered snowflakes when reality and logic don’t align with their lies. Looking at slorch, chicken, Johnny, chrispy, etc...

• Like 3

The simplicity of the Q grift is amazing in that anyone would be brash enough to think that the basics would work so well. Getting that kind of conspiracy traction with such fundamental bullshit would seem like a doomed blueprint in its infancy. But underestimating hostility would've been how I would fail where they succeeded. Accompanied with the fantastical conspiracy theories, there's a consistent strain of offering the indulgence of witnessing public  humility and barbaric brutality carried out on your political opponents. Once they kicked that possibility out there the intended audience ran wild with it. They understood the appetite and the followers let the fantasy spread like an allergic rash. "I'm gonna get to watch Madonna get beheaded next to Jeb Bush!" The lesson is to keep it dumb. Never fear being too dumb. Once you stop to think whether it's too fantastical, you've already failed by overthinking. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chooky said:

The simplicity of the Q grift is amazing in that anyone would be brash enough to think that the basics would work so well. Getting that kind of conspiracy traction with such fundamental bullshit would seem like a doomed blueprint in its infancy. But underestimating hostility would've been how I would fail where they succeeded. Accompanied with the fantastical conspiracy theories, there's a consistent strain of offering the indulgence of witnessing public  humility and barbaric brutality carried out on your political opponents. Once they kicked that possibility out there the intended audience ran wild with it. They understood the appetite and the followers let the fantasy spread like an allergic rash. "I'm gonna get to watch Madonna get beheaded next to Jeb Bush!" The lesson is to keep it dumb. Never fear being too dumb. Once you stop to think whether it's too fantastical, you've already failed by overthinking. 

Only the absurdity of the posts is shocking to me. But you shouldn’t be surprised that people will send money to be told what they want to hear. And it’s not just aggy. A 16 year old kid scammed the Florida Gator fanbase out of thousands by claiming to be an insider. 

Guest Lobo

Don...who is the head of the Aryan Union, you or me?  

And who is responsible for making hate mongering and facism popular again?  

I think you forgot something else?  

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol so ignore a bit of American excellence on the world stage because a lady tweeted something that hurt your feelings. 

The American women just won the World Cup today and the shitheel president can’t acknowledge it. I bet if Russia won it he’d be tweeting his ass off.

Good job republicans.