Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Guest Lobo

Wait until he finds out about fisting.  

Spoiler alert:   It’s not a hand violation in soccer.  

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo
4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

He meant dreidel. 

Well eating a bearded clam ain’t exactly kosher.  So I can see the confusion.  

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This asshole is FINALLY on his way to getting banned?!

Zork will rescue him at the last minute. 

Ya gotta admit, at least the Chrispy bit is somewhat entertaining. Now we learn not only does his fake persona live in the Woodlands and pilots planes around whenever his kids aren’t sick, but now he probably claims he doesn’t even know what a blowjob is. 

Fabulous stuff Chrispy. 

Can Chrispy troll survive the latest trump thread dunking like he always has managed to before? Fascinating stuff fo sho. 

I envision zork and other assorted socks riding in at the last minute draped in a red white and blue capes, showering chrispy with love and positive rep, thus saving the day. 

The entire surly universe could hang in the balance. 

59 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You must have zero imagination 

No, his wife just has a crappy sex life.  Pegging isn’t my thing, but at least I don’t ask stupid questions (with trumpkins always assume they know less and have no sense of humor and you’ll never go broke!). God bless America!

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Reminder: This man killed a bill that would have given him $25 billion for border security because Ann Coulter made fun of him.

Stephen Miller is why he turned down the $25 Billion. Ann Coulter made him shut down the government for five weeks for nothing. I think there was only like $2.5 Billion for border security in that bill. And nothing more when Trump eventually caved. That's why he wound up declaring a national emergency. 

Edit: It may have been as low as $1.3 Billion. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

9 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Oh, right.  We were in a national emergency over the border wall.  Whatever happened with that?  Emergency over?

From Dotard's own little fingers...

Mexico, in turn, has agreed to take strong measures to stem the tide of Migration through Mexico, and to our Southern Border. This is being done to greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States.

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The American women just won the World Cup today and the shitheel president can’t acknowledge it. I bet if Russia won it he’d be tweeting his ass off.

Good job republicans. 

Think he posted like 4-5 hours before this.  So do you ONLY get your information from Hugo?

9 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Think he posted like 4-5 hours before this.  So do you ONLY get your information from Hugo?

he invite them yet? i might be wrong but didn't he invite the patriots immediately? honestly dont remember. but i could be wrong.

edit: also, then next time i see you calling out trump for BREAKING THE LAW on denying immigrants the right to seek asylum at the port of entry or for claiming that bullshit regarding korean war remains, or not know what the fuck a tariff means, or for violating the emoluments clause, or for making nepotism great again, or for shitting on folk for using a teleprompter but then using one then lying about not needing one, then maybe you can talk. until then, kindly shut the fuck up hypocrite, cool? thanks, bye.

-signed all non-traitor, non-bigoted americans who think trump and his supporters are pieces of shit. 

Edited by achooloco
also,

20 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

also, this is obama's post (seriously, not that it matters since he is not the head of state but just as a counter point from someone who has been there in dotard's shoes):

i'm proud of one of these, the other looks like a bot wrote it. can you guess which one is from the heart? hint, the one that the real american wrote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

also, this is obama's post (seriously, not that it matters since he is not the head of state but just as a counter point from someone who has been there in dotard's shoes):

i'm proud of one of these, the other looks like a bot wrote it. can you guess which one is from the heart? hint, the one that the real american wrote.

Go out.  Breath in some fresh air.  Get enraged of something pertinent.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Go out.  Breath in some fresh air.  Get enraged of something pertinent.

You Go out. I’m fine. Mind your business.  Realize you don’t live in reality and are losing the historical record. If you can’t handle being wrong don’t post on the internet... bitch.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1