Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

39 minutes ago, zork said:

Everyone's favorite cartoonist invited to the White House:

Um yeah... that guy is an alt right piece of shit. Like most if not all of you people. I might give him props if he at least drew trump accurately... you know as a fat fucking retard that he is, but every painting is at least 100lbs off. Come back to reality bro, it’s nice. Don’t be a fool no mo’

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

guys no more death wishes, especially for the sitting president in a thread dedicated to him this isn't that kind of site. Next report of death wish in this thread gets a week off.

You’re on the wrong side of history, like that mod that stood up for Hitler 

*Family Guy style cutaway*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not trying to be a dick, but seems like those posts are at least a couple days old (this thread understandably moves fast). Mostly I’m asking bc I want to make sure my (painful whenever it is) post is kosher. Not that I’m trying to post it again but honestly trying to see where the line is; for me as a person not trying to get the secret service called, and for y’all as the site (again, sorry, not trying to be s dick),

just think there is a line between truthfully saying the President is human shit bag traitor and actively breaking the law. The latter I think is fine but hey, this ain’t my website 

3 hours ago, HenryJames said:

For all you heathens out there...

In the Book of Esther, there is a plot against the Jews in Persia.  Esther convinces the King of Persia to instead kill the plotters.  The religious right uses it as a justification of 1) using a non-believer (Persian king) to carry out the God's will, 2) preemptively striking down your enemies.

The Jews struck down all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying them, and they did what they pleased to those who hated them. In the citadel of Susa, the Jews killed and destroyed five hundred men. They also killed Parshandatha, Dalphon, Aspatha, Poratha, Adalia, Aridatha, Parmashta, Arisai, Aridai and Vaizatha, 10 the ten sons of Haman son of Hammedatha, the enemy of the Jews. But they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

11 The number of those killed in the citadel of Susa was reported to the king that same day. 12 The king said to Queen Esther, “The Jews have killed and destroyed five hundred men and the ten sons of Haman in the citadel of Susa. What have they done in the rest of the king’s provinces? Now what is your petition? It will be given you. What is your request? It will also be granted.”

13 “If it pleases the king,” Esther answered, “give the Jews in Susa permission to carry out this day’s edict tomorrow also, and let Haman’s ten sons be impaled on poles.”

14 So the king commanded that this be done. An edict was issued in Susa, and they impaled the ten sons of Haman.15 The Jews in Susa came together on the fourteenth day of the month of Adar, and they put to death in Susa three hundred men, but they did not lay their hands on the plunder.

16 Meanwhile, the remainder of the Jews who were in the king’s provinces also assembled to protect themselves and get relief from their enemies. They killed seventy-five thousand of them but did not lay their hands on the plunder. 17 This happened on the thirteenth day of the month of Adar, and on the fourteenth they rested and made it a day of feasting and joy.

18 The Jews in Susa, however, had assembled on the thirteenth and fourteenth, and then on the fifteenth they rested and made it a day of feasting and joy.

The Religious Right sees themselves as the Jews in the story - just and persecuted.  Guess who plays the role of their enemies?

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, achooloco said:

he invite them yet? i might be wrong but didn't he invite the patriots immediately? honestly dont remember. but i could be wrong.

edit: also, then next time i see you calling out trump for BREAKING THE LAW on denying immigrants the right to seek asylum at the port of entry or for claiming that bullshit regarding korean war remains, or not know what the fuck a tariff means, or for violating the emoluments clause, or for making nepotism great again, or for shitting on folk for using a teleprompter but then using one then lying about not needing one, then maybe you can talk. until then, kindly shut the fuck up hypocrite, cool? thanks, bye.

-signed all non-traitor, non-bigoted americans who think trump and his supporters are pieces of shit. 

So you're a special little snow flake!  

Ok, cool.  Hook 'em

• Fuck You 3

24 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

So you're a special little snow flake!  

Ok, cool.  Hook 'em

again, you're triggered and wrong. sorry facts and logic disrupt your safe space. enjoy hell, cunt. no true longhorn supports aggy trump group think. how about be an american and not a traitor? the world will be better for it. god bless america and may he have mercy on your soul bc real americans won't.

• Fuck You 1

Had a random thought this weekend, either DJT is a) what happens to the brain after 80 years of sobriety or b) proof that life doesn’t have to end after 65 years old. For those of us in our 40’s who haven’t accomplished much, we have more time!

Guest Lobo

I don't know what's more elongated in that photo---Epstein's face, the "E" on his jacket, or Trump's erection.

Trick question:  It's a 3-way tie best summarized by the "WOOD" behind them.  I mean, Epstein says "WOULD", but you get the idea.  

There will be a meme soon of Abraham Lincoln sucking off Donald Trump with the quote:

"It was only though the wisdom, vision and courage I absorbed from that man's semen that I was able to end slavery  - Abraham Lincoln"

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

lulz

a month ago..

At a joint news conference with May, Trump said the prime minister “teed up” a Brexit deal for her successor.

“I think it will happen, and I believe the Prime Minister’s brought it to a very good point where something will take place in the not-too-distant future, I think she’s done a very good job,” Trump said.

uhhh.. i think he might be a liar.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/trump-heaps-praise-on-theresa-may-for-handling-of-brexit-deal/

If only Prime Minister May had listened to President Trump. Sigh. Blown opportunity. Sad.

She should at least mimic his twitter diplomacy where he informs us who is liked and not liked, who's a loser and who's a winner, and what levels of high regard the various elements of the world hold Trump.

May could have learned how to be oh so presidential and dignified. At least the Queen gets the thrill of Donald's praise.

32 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

lulz

*** 01) it was the Queen who I was most impressed with

02) The Queen talked shit about me?

03) I never like the Queen. Unimpressive. She is a loser.

Edited by yoladu