Bevo attacks UGA

Goo Punch

Another fucking idiot who doesn't respect that there are places in the world your dog doesn't fucking belong.  
do they think this is a Walmart or something?
Does the handler kick that person in black out of the way?  That could have gotten ugly.
i think so.
“Get em bevo! “ Lol
I have a serious concern that they might try to replace this bevo. This motherfucker ornery  

He really is. Have they ever had an issue like that with one? He acted up at the ccg too.
This is better than RIP Bevo taking a dump in the Nebraska end zone in the Alamo bowl

He shit on the field at Jerry’s play house too.

17 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

Think any lawsuits are coming?

Due to the severe trauma and mental anguish, our Athletic Dept. will have to pay for Uga to receive an emotional support dog.  And that dog is a collie from A&M.

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Lobo said:

Due to the severe trauma and mental anguish, our Athletic Dept. will have to pay for Uga to receive an emotional support dog.  And sniffing another's ass is a great stress relief.  

I am also suing Bevo because my hangover will be so bad tomorrow cause I stayed up drinking watching the clip over and over again. It affected my job performance/income. 

46 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

“Get em bevo! “ Lol

I have a serious concern that they might try to replace this bevo. This motherfucker ornery  

If it wasn't for the ninja quick reflexes,  balance, and rear view vision of that Asian camera woman she'd be in a hospital and Bevo would be put down. 

She needs to be an honorary Longhorn Legend

When your mascot comes out fired up, you know the team is ready.

The funniest part was Bevo looked like he was in timeout when the camera caught him late in the game.  The Sliver Spurs had him facing a corner with his head down.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sushihorn said:

The funniest part was Bevo looked like he was in timeout when the camera caught him late in the game.  The Sliver Spurs had him facing a corner with his head down.

Yeah my wife axed if he was being punished.

10 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

He was tied to the railing.

45 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

He really is. Have they ever had an issue like that with one? He acted up at the ccg too.

The previous Bevo RIP got real pissed off and angry at the netting they put up for field goal when he got tangled up in it at Texas/OU his second to last year and IIRC he also “charged” at some people like this at Ole Miss in 2012 that got too close when taking a picture.

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Bevo decides when he's ready to roll.....

Bevo is sticking around there for the same two reasons I hung out at the Rose Bowl for 45 minutes after the 2005 NC game.  I wanted to drink it all in for a few extra minutes and I had to take a huge shit and was afraid to start walking.  

From /r/cfb 

WVUeersfan :westvirginia: :big12: West Virginia • Big 12

UGA went to the Sugar Bowl-

And left his Bulldog hood.

He saw Bevo standing swole-

And realized this wasn't good.

"I'm wearing red and he's so large"-

Thought UGA deep inside.

Then out of nowhere Bevo charged-

And UGA fucking died.

• Like 2