Bevo attacks UGA

Goo Punch

32 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Didn't catch teh broad in the black doing the dive taking out the cameraman the first 50 times I watched that clip. 

It actually looks like Bevo might have gotten a shoelace tackle with his horn on that broad. 

The spu

1 hour ago, Here’s the deal said:

His handlers didn’t even slow him down.  Can’t help but think some changes will be made.  Maybe more handlers or maybe putting some blunt cap on the end of those horns.  Would hate to see Bevo wandering around the stadium with a human body part hanging from his horn like Vlad the Impaler.

The spur who has him by the horn kept it from getting real ugly.

• Like 2

Bevo made Breitbart this morning.

ap-14-640x480.jpg

"

"Clearly, Bevo had his game face on and was in no mood for such niceties. Plus, UGA’s smug sense of SEC superiority had to be an unwelcome vibe. Considering Bevo is no doubt still feeling the pain of a poorly officiated Big 12 Championship game against Oklahoma a only a month ago.

Really, the warning signs were there."

Alas, the article fails to mention that we kicked Georgia's ass. Nice photo, however.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/01/01/watch-texas-mascot-bevo-lowers-head-and-charges-georgia-mascot-uga/

And he gets his own video on ESPN, which headlines:

Texas delivers a message with dominant performance against Georgia

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Bevo go after the dog. He displayed almost as much intensity as the Longhorn football team came out with against the dogs. Great win for Texas, another strong recruiting class and UT will definitely be back in their rightful place as CFB elite. The beatdown couldn't have happened to a more deserving fanbase, haven't won anything since 1980 yet still think they're top dawg.

• Like 2

I'm convinced that Bevo wasn't actually going after Uga but rather the woman in black who eventually went flying. Multiple angles show her making eye contact and presumably saying something to Bevo right before it happened. Based on the barrier and the people between them I doubt Bevo even saw Uga before he knocked everything over.

Edited by Huckleberry

17 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm convinced that Bevo wasn't actually going after Uga but rather the woman in black who eventually went flying. Multiple angles show her making eye contact and presumably saying something to Bevo right before it happened. Based on the barrier and the people between them I doubt Bevo even say Uga before he knocked everything over.

yea, Bevo was going to head but the woman in black before the spur karate kicked her out of the way

SIAP
New angle, Bevo did accidentally nearly kill some people.

Who is the guy in slacks and a jacket at then that’s just standing there with his hands in his pockets laughing? That dude looks like he just got done smoking a bowl and came to say high to bevo.

31 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm convinced that Bevo wasn't actually going after Uga but rather the woman in black who eventually went flying. Multiple angles show her making eye contact and presumably saying something to Bevo right before it happened. Based on the barrier and the people between them I doubt Bevo even saw Uga before he knocked everything over.

I believe she said "whorns down...SECSEC....WHOOP!".

I don't think that dog had anything to do with it.  The video with the drunk redneck shouting "Git his ass!" makes it look like Bevo was already a little surly before the encounter with the dog- he pushes his way through the pvc curtains and there's that damn fat dog right there.  Made for great television, though.  Highly entertaining.  

2 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I don't think that dog had anything to do with it.  The video with the drunk redneck shouting "Git his ass!" makes it look like Bevo was already a little surly before the encounter with the dog- he pushes his way through the pvc curtains and there's that damn fat dog right there.  Made for great television, though.  Highly entertaining.  

Yeah, whatever.  Did you not see Bevo almost gore UGA so as to inspire the Longhorns to victory?!

9 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Yeah, whatever.  Did you not see Bevo almost gore UGA so as to inspire the Longhorns to victory?!

I gotta admit, even as a non-Horn, that part was pretty awesome.  I figured it would be a great game, but Georgia would pull away in the 4th quarter.  When Bevo got a little rough in pre-game, I thought, "Maybe these goofy bastards from Texas might really win this game!"

A few things...

- Bevo absolutely knew where that little fucking dog was the whole time and he was just encouraging him to go be stupid somewhere else.

- Bevo can't see red so we can stop with that nonsense.

- It's hooked, not gored.  Gored is something yankees say.

- We are very lucky someone wasn't hurt.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

“Get em bevo! “ Lol

I have a serious concern that they might try to replace this bevo. This motherfucker ornery  

My new best bud behind me at the game was a Silver Spur. He said Bevo XIV was “a dick,” but XV is a good steer. He was on the selection committee. I told him they chose well. 

He was slurring his words, but that’s what it sounded like to me. 

Best part about the chick in black flying was that on the longer cuts you can see one of her shoes fall off and she doesn't even care. It's like she just saw a nuke get dropped and she's going to outrun the blast zone. That is base level flight response right there. Fucking fantastic.