Bevo attacks UGA

Goo Punch

from the overhead view, the chick on the left that somehow slid under under the right horn would probably still be asleep right now if she would've had quicker reflexes. 

His tailwhipping shows he was aready getting agitated with all the commotion going on around him. The little four legged creature was something he isn't familiar with and added to his irritation.  But the swishing of the blonde hair on the chick in black on the left with her back to him, was too much...

That or the spurs have been reading twitter to him and showing him pictures... so when the dog showed up;

"Soft?!?  Not Physical??? Finess??!!!??"

"Come here bitch. I've got your 'soft' on each side of my head... and an even longer and more impressive one between my legs that is about to powet fuck you on the 50 yard line in from of the whole world..."

38 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

From this angle, it's clear he spotted the uga, picked up the fence with his left horn, and lowered his right to go for the dog.

Damn smart animal.

This. You can see Uga catch Bevo's eye right below he lowered the horn.  Bevo meant bidness.  You know, bovines don't like dogs as a rule, and you never can predict the reaction of one animal to another with 100% certainty so it really whoever's bright idea it was to bring the dog that close to the steer is responsible for any bullshit fallout from here on out.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks it's wise to bring a dog up to a steer, DRESSED IN A RED SHIRT NO LESS, is pretty damn dumb.

My brief time working my uncle's farm taught me bulls & steers weren't big fans of the dogs to begin with.  And I never knew if it was a myth or not, but to be safe I never wore red when working the cattle because I was always told not to (and the bullfighting scenes I had seen on TV seemed to reinforce the idea).

I'm pretty certain the Tech Masked Rider never tried to introduce the horse to Bevo.  People who understand animals like this are smart enough to avoid those situations.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks it's wise to bring a dog up to a steer, DRESSED IN A RED SHIRT NO LESS, is pretty damn dumb.

My brief time working my uncle's farm taught me bulls & steers weren't big fans of the dogs to begin with.  And I never knew if it was a myth or not, but to be safe I never wore red when working the cattle because I was always told not to (and the bullfighting scenes I had seen on TV seemed to reinforce the idea).

I'm pretty certain the Tech Masked Rider never tried to introduce the horse to Bevo.  People who understand animals like this are smart enough to avoid those situations.

Was going to post similar earlier, Longhorns as a breed are known, IMO, to be especially averse to dogs. You can work most cattle with a dog (like a blue heeler), but not Longhorns (spent many years ranching Longhorns and crosses) as they tend to focus on attacking the dog and not being driven by it.

Bevo was clearly aiming for UGA imo, they know exactly where their horn tips are and his right tip ended up in the spot UGA just vacated.

Edited by GringoSalado
UGA Sucks
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EZ$ said:

At least those military-trained cadets keep that Lassie from attacking people up in collie station. 

The Gomers who claim it's irresponsible to let a horned animal onto the field still think their saber-wielding dweeb was justified in defending aggy's honor against the dangerous SMU cheerleaders.

• Like 2

The photographer girl on the left was really lucky to have ducked straight down instead of turning around/to her right.  Pulled off a Sam Houdini escape.

Looks like she got hit in the back of the head with the middle of the horn, maybe twice, hence the reaction to duck.

Edit: looks like she gets hit in the back by the barricade first, then glancing blow by the middle of the right horn

12 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

Reminder #264 that bulls are red color blind.

11 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah, I don't get why people keep saying a red shirt irritated Bevo. Steers can't see red.

Well it's obvious that's what pissed Bevo off.  He's clearly angry that he's red color blind, and wanted to take it out on the pup.

• Like 4

This has been going on for years, witness the University of New Mexico's ill fated experiment with a live wolf on the sidelines, 

Apparently, a government trapper named Jim Young caught a wolf pup on the Floyd Lee Ranch near Mount Taylor in western part of the state. The cub became the responsibility of the cheerleaders and it appeared in harness at every football game. However, in the late 20s, a child teased the wolf and the child was bitten at one of the games. UNM officials were forced to dispose of the wolf, as one historian put it, "for fear other ill-bred brats might become tempted to play with the wolf and bring a damage suit." 

19 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

Reminder #264 that bulls are red color blind.

Yes, but in Spain---because it's South of the Equator---their vision works in the opposite direction so red, in fact, makes them very angry.  

In my defense, I did say...

"And I never knew if it was a myth or not, but to be safe..."

My uncle joked so much I never knew what was true and what was BS.  But as a kid and later a teenager working his cattle, I wasn't taking any chances.  Hell, he may have believed it himself for all I know.  He was an Aggie after all.

Edited by Uncle Nate

9 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

A few things...

- Bevo absolutely knew where that little fucking dog was the whole time and he was just encouraging him to go be stupid somewhere else.

- Bevo can't see red so we can stop with that nonsense.

- It's hooked, not gored.  Gored is something yankees say.

- We are very lucky someone wasn't hurt.

This is correct. “Gore’em Horns” would be uh ...............

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

In my defense, I did say...

"And I never knew if it was a myth or not, but to be safe..."

My uncle joked so much I never knew what was true and what was BS.  But as a kid and later a teenager working his cattle, I wasn't taking any chances.  Hell, he may have believed it himself for all I know.  He was an Aggie after all.

That is awesome story,. Had an uncle who always had cattle and one summer was out "helping" and he told me to "check the cows teeth". So I ask him how and he says stick 2 fingers in its nose and grab lower lip. I quit cause cow was balling snot cause he had just castrated and branded. 

To this day don't know if he was fucking with me or serious. He was a known jokester and I miss that guy to this day.

• Like 1