Bevo attacks UGA

Goo Punch

5 hours ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Actually, they did slow him down. The Spur (in Sugar Bowl rain jacket) on Bevo's left, not only grabs his horn to turn his head, but also kicks the women in the black clear of Bevo's path.

If it we didn't have Dicker, I would be wondering if he had any eligibility left.

Watch it again and watch Bevos momentum.  His legs never slowed down.  Turning his head is different than stopping Bevo.  If Bevo had wanted to, he could have carried that guy on his horn around the stadium or thrown him in the stands with a flick of his head.  Good thing Bevo is a docile animal. And I’m not sure it was him turning Bevos head as much as it was Bevo trying to gore the dog with his right horn.

Edited by Here’s the deal

If idiots will stop crowding him and bringing carvnivores up to him, there won't be any problems, as there haven't been for decades.

If this leads to Bevo not being allowed at games, I swear to Zeus I'm gonna punch every millennial crybaby pussy I see for a full year.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

If idiots will stop crowding him and bringing carvnivores up to him, there won't be any problems, as there haven't been for decades.

If this leads to Bevo not being allowed at games, I swear to Zeus I'm gonna punch every millennial crybaby pussy I see for a full year.

Don't blame us, blame the boomer lawyers/TV producers

Watching it happen in real time, I thought “Are these dumb fucks really going to bring that dog up to Bevo’s pen? Shit is about to go down.”
Seriously, this was all on the stupid people involved who thought it would be ‘cute.’
And the only reason it didn’t turn out “bad” was because Bevo knew exactly where those horns were going. Right where that mutt was sitting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Don't blame us, blame the boomer lawyers/TV producers

You're right.  I'll punch them, too.

It's almost like people who have no business around livestock shouldn't be around livestock... and certainly not with DOGS.  Show some GD sense.

I trust the Spurs and the Bakers.  It's the "let's get cute" TV producers and PR flacks I question.

• Like 2

Is there a way to get Bevo, Cook, and Davis in that little hallway they kept showing on TV where the ejected players have to exit through?  The three of them back there gearing up to go on adventures would be a great movie opening.  

"In a world gone mad...you either target with your head, your balls, or you get the fuck out of the way.  Coming this summer to theaters everywhere...'Steer Clear, Bitches'."  

On 1/3/2019 at 5:06 AM, BachelorTrek said:

Anyway, this scene immediately brought me back to think of that day in the Dome which I think was much worse, because for a few moments, it looked like Bevo XII was going to make it and hit, plant, and trample the Cougar High LB that taunted him.

Hook'Em!

He would have hooked and tossed him. Hence the term "Hook 'em Horns" and not "Hit 'en Horns" or "Trample 'em Horns" or "Gore 'em Horns".

Steers, or bulls for that matter, don't intentionally gore. And they only trample because you happen to be laying on the ground where they are running.

Anyway, if Bevo gets banned form the sidelines, then buffaloes, tigers,  dogs with a history of snapping at people and all the other live animal mascots are going to have to go also.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
I love Bevo
  • Like 1

But the Seminole Horse which is both physically dangerous to thousands and offensive to millions can stick around?  How about the Baylor Rape Bear?  Or the explosively dangerous Colorado Ralphie Buffalo?  Or the very biological existence of Ohio State fans?  

You know, between PETA and now McCann's idiocy, some seriously important and valid positions are getting more harm than benefit from their advocates.

There are a wide variety of animal rights issues that PETA ought to be talking about. Vivisection and other forms of animal testing for cosmetics and other household products are legitimate issues that deserve serious discussion and debate, which of course would lead to roughly half of the labs at aTm closing overnight. But instead, they are stupidly talking about mascots, making themselves look foolish, and invalidating any legitimate arguments they might make about other subjects.

Likewise, McCann is right that more security measures are needed. There should be much more scrutiny about who is allowed within 50 feet of Bevo. Those dumbass handlers for Georgia's mascot should never in a million years been allowed at the same end of the field as Bevo. But, sure Mr. McCann, go after the people who were behaving responsibly.

• Like 2