sec sec sec

BigHorn'13

• 3 years later...
14 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

These guys are typically extremely funny, except when they crush on your team.

We must be world's apart in our senses of humor, team or no team. These videos hit about as hard as the video your wife shows you that "cracked her up soooo much".

Actually, I take that back. These videos are like Eckridge Farms Sausage. They look like something you'd enjoy, it's looks good on the table, but the reality is that it's only going to taste good to mouth-breathing morons that don't know any better.

Edited by Droopy
Nice try, Aunt Tammy. Now where is the real dinner?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

36 minutes ago, Droopy said:

We must be world's apart in our senses of humor, team or no team. These videos hit about as hard as the video your wife shows you that "cracked her up soooo much".

Actually, I take that back. These videos are like Eckridge Farms Sausage. They look like something you'd enjoy, it's looks good on the table, but the reality is that it's only going to taste good to mouth-breathing morons that don't know any better.

Eckridge Farms Sausage is a key item to anyone cooking carne asada in South Texas gringo. It is in my top 3 of meat choices for my tacos.

7 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Eckridge Farms Sausage is a key item to anyone cooking carne asada in South Texas gringo. It is in my top 3 of meat choices for my tacos.

? Carne asada with sausage?   I’m confused. Do I need to recalibrate my sarcasm meter? 

34 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Your teasipper attitude will go far when Horns are getting pounded each week.

Are you going to get all twisted up when you get horns down every week in a league that could give a shit?

Well we don't care now so why would that change? Those videos have about a 20% hit rate because they try way too hard. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Your teasipper attitude will go far when Horns are getting pounded each week.

Are you going to get all twisted up when you get horns down every week in a league that could give a shit?

I don’t get “twisted up” now for the horns down, why would changing a conference make a difference? And for the record, I don’t care what their school’s traditions are either. Ours is winning, so I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

Also, if my “tea sipper (2 words) attitude” means that I’m not lumped into a group of people that think over-processed, cheap sausage is somehow taco meat, I’m more than fine with that. Speaking of…

4 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Brisket, Pulled Pork, Fajita Chicken, Skirt Steak, Fish, Venison, Eckridge Farm Sausage

How on God’s green Earth, do you decide EF Sausage is in the top 3 meats for a taco? I bet your cardiologist could give you 3 better choices. Hey, I grew up in a poor neighborhood too and had to eat that worthless shit 2 times in my life and each slice had a 5/1 fat to meat ratio that I may as well have just eaten raw bacon that was left out on the counter all day. I’m not saying I’m better than you, but you should sincerely travel and eat something that’s not extruded out of a machine’s asshole after they filled it with salt tablets, leftover lunch meat and pig fat. 

4 hours ago, Eugene11 said:

? Carne asada with sausage?   I’m confused. Do I need to recalibrate my sarcasm meter? 

Be gentle. He just found out he’s a mouth-breathing moron. 

Edited by Droopy
  • Haha 1

I don't give a single flying fuck about about conference affiliation the University of Texas is apart of. Every other institution in the nation can all go fuck each other in a giant orgy of ineptitude.

It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow; Texas will stand atop them all and reign dominance over them all again. I don't know when. However, I do know that it will happen. So I find no reason to join in the circle jerk and suck anyone's dick.

So I don't care about a conference chant, or conference culture, or any of that bullshit. It will never happen for me. The University of Texas is the institution that I will schedule around and personally sacrifice to support.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

I don't give a single flying fuck about about conference affiliation the University of Texas is apart of. Every other institution in the nation can all go fuck each other in a giant orgy of ineptitude.

It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow; Texas will stand atop them all and reign dominance over them all again. I don't know when. However, I do know that it will happen. So I find no reason to join in the circle jerk and suck anyone's dick.

So I don't care about a conference chant, or conference culture, or any of that bullshit. It will never happen for me. The University of Texas is the institution that I will schedule around and personally sacrifice to support.

Sooo...fuck aggy?

13 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Big 12 has shitty, slow, inconsistent and sometimes crooked officiating. This leads to a crazy style of play where no defense happens and it's "last one with the ball wins" type of shit every game. 

SEC has football

There's no circle jerk, the teams in the SEC hate each other. Besides aggy gloating about SEC dominance everyone is just pissed at Alabama and wants to beat them.