7-year old girl killed in unprovoked drive by shooting in Houston

Pancho

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Could explain a few things.  What I’ve found odd about this story is piling all your kids in a car at 6am to get coffee 20-30 minutes away.  I’m not saying people don’t do that but that’s a healthy appetite for caffeine.

That's what they make closets and dead bolts for, or so I've heard.

Could explain a few things.  What I’ve found odd about this story is piling all your kids in a car at 6am to get coffee 20-30 minutes away.  I’m not saying people don’t do that but that’s a healthy appetite for caffeine.

Yeah, that's a bullshit story. But, we'll never know the truth.

Maybe she knew her life was in danger and did not want to leave her kids at the house, with an adult. Or, she thought having the kids in the car would shield her from any violent act as they would be hesitant to do anything with children in the car.

But the shooters came out and said it was mistaken Identity. That they were not the target. Who knows, though but something smells in this story. Especially since the beginning on how it was a white man down to his colored eyes. That seemed a little too descriptive seeing he was in vehicle next to you.
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

But the shooters came out and said it was mistaken Identity. That they were not the target. Who knows, though but something smells in this story. Especially since the beginning on how it was a white man down to his colored eyes. That seemed a little too descriptive seeing he was in vehicle next to you.

HCSO is saying that's what the children remembered seeing which is why the sketch came out. 

https://abc13.com/5032056/?sf205595169=1

The sheriff's office now believes the sketch is of a witness that Jazmine's sisters remembered and has said all evidence shows the little girl and her family were innocent victims.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Odd that. Very odd. Odder still that the mother has a lengthy rap sheet for drugs and theft. Triple odd that she knew one of the men involved in killing her daughter. Odd.

• Like 1

Agreed. This entire story is really starting to smell fishy a la Susan Smith.

First, it feels abnormal for a mother to take a 15- and 9-year-old out in the early morning for a coffee run, which seemed to extend beyond the busiest Starbucks experience. Both kids easily could have been at home for a few minutes, likely both asleep and never would have noticed mom stepped out for Java.

Second, reading back through the original articles, the descriptions were very clear: red truck pulled beside them; white guy; mid-forties; beard; blue eyes. Literally nothing is even close to the actual suspect. I get eye witnesses are not reliable, but I do not believe it is common for two non-children to miss by that far. It would have made more sense to me if mom and daughter had different descriptions - that seems to be more in line with what occurs in most situations.

Unfortuantely, a beautiful little girl is dead. And, it seems the Susan Smith parallels are getting closer not further. I doubt will ever now the truth. The racists will circle their wagons if it gets too hot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

First, it feels abnormal for a mother to take a 15- and 9-year-old out in the early morning for a coffee run, which seemed to extend beyond the busiest Starbucks experience. Both kids easily could have been at home for a few minutes, likely both asleep and never would have noticed mom stepped out for Java.

Second, reading back through the original articles, the descriptions were very clear: red truck pulled beside them; white guy; mid-forties; beard; blue eyes. Literally nothing is even close to the actual suspect. I get eye witnesses are not reliable, but I do not believe it is common for two non-children to miss by that far. It would have made more sense to me if mom and daughter had different descriptions - that seems to be more in line with what occurs in most situations.

Unfortuantely, a beautiful little girl is dead. And, it seems the Susan Smith parallels are getting closer not further. I doubt will ever now the truth. The racists will circle their wagons if it gets too hot.

Have you contacted HPD yet? I think the detectives would be very interested in some of this information. Let me know if you want me to call an pass it on. This is a big deal and I don't want your analysis to be overlooked because I think  it is our best chance of getting to the bottom of what happened. Thank you Kyle. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Also, 

*starting

*unfortunately 

*know the truth 

But again, great work Kyle. Thank you and God bless. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Have you contacted HPD yet? I think the detectives would be very interested in some of this information. Let me know if you want me to call an pass it on. This is a big deal and I don't want your analysis to be overlooked because I think  it is our best chance of getting to the bottom of what happened. Thank you Kyle. 

They are to busy looking for a white man with blue eyes.

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jumping the story to Susan Smith seems to be a stretch at this point.   Since Smith killed her kids herself, there wasn't anyone else admitting to the crime.

They're not right, but they're not wrong.  It's looking like she was covering up her own bad behavior and distracting everyone by making it a race thing.   It's the same ballpark.

Whatever a.m. shenanigans she was up to and drowning your kids ain't the same fucking thing.

I didn't say the same thing.  I said the same ballpark.

Ain't no ballpark either.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jumping the story to Susan Smith seems to be a stretch at this point.   Since Smith killed her kids herself, there wasn't anyone else admitting to the crime.

I agree. That's why I said "starting to" (not being a smart ass). Like the gent above said, there are parallels around causality and using racism to cover it up. I certainly hope that's not the case. If anything good comes out of this, it should remind us all not to join virtual lynch mobs sparking by racists with agendas. 

A police officer killed a black male in my sleepy little suburb in 2016.

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

The Milwaukee Police Department led the probe into Anderson's shooting at the request of Wauwatosa police who were seeking to comply with a state law requiring outside investigation of police-involved deaths.

Mensah was patrolling Madison Park about 3 a.m. June 23 for after-hours loitering violations when he saw a black four-door car parked. Mensah said it appeared someone was moving inside the car so he parked and approached the vehicle on foot.

Mensah was working as a one-officer squad and notified dispatchers of his location. He roused the driver and told him to wake up. Mensah told investigators that during the conversation, he saw a handgun on the passenger seat. Mensah said he drew his service weapon and ordered Anderson to raise his hands and not to reach for the weapon.

Mensah also requested backup officers from dispatchers.

Anderson raised his hands, but at least four times he started to lower his right arm while leaning toward the front passenger seat where the gun was located.

Mr. Anderson suddenly lunged toward the gun with his right hand," the Milwaukee Police Department summary says. "Fearing for his safety Mensah discharged his weapon into the vehicle as he disengaged. Immediately after discharging his weapon he remotely activated his squad camera."

The squad camera automatically went back and recorded the prior 28 seconds, but that recording does not include audio. The Milwaukee police report describes the video as showing Anderson "lowering his right hand and leaning slightly toward the front passenger seat. He raised that back above his shoulder but immediately lowered it again toward the passenger's seat, as his hand goes out of camera view."

Mensah then fired into the vehicle. Anderson was shot five times in the head and once in his shoulder.

Anderson was found to be legally intoxicated and had traces of marijuana in his system, the Milwaukee police report says.

They left out the part about Anderson never having a legitimate job and being a known drug dealer. His fiance, Starkeisha Delarosa, said he was a good father to their child, "play basketball so when the school year starts he can know how to dribble a ball, catch a football, potty train my baby." Did not provide financial assistance or live with them.

Black protestors poured into my city. Justice For Jay! At work, my wife had to put up with a lot of crap from her black co-workers. 

The chief of police finally released the dashcam video at the December press conference. Plainly evident was Jay Anderson lunging for the gun. 

And it was a revelation to the protesters that Officer Mensah is African-American.

"I didn't know you had a black officer!" 

We don't. We have three. You racist bastards assumed he was white. 

No apologies received means less Christmas cards to send.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stoogey said:

A police officer killed a black male in my sleepy little suburb in 2016.

They left out the part about Anderson never having a legitimate job and being a known drug dealer. His fiance, Starkeisha Delarosa, said he was a good father to their child, "play basketball so when the school year starts he can know how to dribble a ball, catch a football, potty train my baby." Did not provide financial assistance or live with them.

Black protestors poured into my city. Justice For Jay! At work, my wife had to put up with a lot of crap from her black co-workers. 

The chief of police finally released the dashcam video at the December press conference. Plainly evident was Jay Anderson lunging for the gun. 

And it was a revelation to the protesters that Officer Mensah is African-American.

"I didn't know you had a black officer!" 

We don't. We have three. You racist bastards assumed he was white. 

No apologies received means less Christmas cards to send.

What's that have to do with this story? 

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

What's that have to do with this story? 

Jazmine Barnes murderer was identified as a white male and some people assumed the shooting was racially motivated.

Protesters assumed the officer was white and the shooting was racially motivated. Once the protesters became aware the officer was African-American and the shock and surprise wore off, the saber rattling died down.

We are all adults and don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone especially a little kid. At the same time, don't make matters worse.

2 hours ago, Stoogey said:

Jazmine Barnes murderer was identified as a white male and some people assumed the shooting was racially motivated.

Protesters assumed the officer was white and the shooting was racially motivated. Once the protesters became aware the officer was African-American and the shock and surprise wore off, the saber rattling died down.

We are all adults and don't want to see anything bad happen to anyone especially a little kid. At the same time, don't make matters worse.

Your own narrative was that the it was plainly evident in the video that the guy in Milwaukee was going for his gun.    Perhaps that changed everyone’s mind.  Not that the officer was black.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Your own narrative was that the it was plainly evident in the video that the guy in Milwaukee was going for his gun.    Perhaps that changed everyone’s mind.  Not that the officer was black.

No. Did not happen in Milwaukee.

Jay Anderson's family insists he wasn't going for his gun and is suing for wrongful death. Why don't you look up the video on the internet and watch it for yourself?

It was the race of the officer that changed the protesters' minds. As I mentioned, the protesters were shocked there is an African-American officer. There isn't. There are three. It was the topic du jour on the black talk radio stations. 

43 minutes ago, Stoogey said:

Jay Anderson's family insists he wasn't going for his gun and is suing for wrongful death. Why don't you look up the video on the internet and watch it for yourself?

It was the race of the officer that changed the protesters' minds. As I mentioned, the protesters were shocked there is an African-American officer. There isn't. There are three. It was the topic du jour on the black talk radio stations. 

Can you post any videos showing the shock of the people when they learned the shooter was black?  How do you know they were shocked ?  

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Do you even Ferguson bruh?

5 hours ago, Stoogey said:

Any clips of the “black talk radio” stations that you must listen to?

Its funny how you say people shouldn’t “make things worse”, yet you bring in an anecdote with clear embellishments in an attempt to make all blacks look bad.

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That's a big twinkie.

Well. Let's say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According this morning's sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty-five feet long weighing approximately six hundred pounds.

• Like 4

I think the public outcry was primarily about "Justice for Jasmine".  i.e. the killer was on the loose and they didn't want him getting away with literal murder.  Most of the examples cited as parallels in this thread ,the murderer was immediately know.

5 hours ago, heinhorn said:

I think the public outcry was primarily about "Justice for Jasmine".  i.e. the killer was on the loose and they didn't want him getting away with literal murder.  Most of the examples cited as parallels in this thread ,the murderer was immediately know.

Public outcry is based upon media coverage.  Anyone should be outraged when a 7 year old is killed in a drive-by shooting.  This case was amplified in the media and otherwise because of the white, blue-eyed, suspect.  Black on black crime is just not reported on the same as white on black or black on white.  In the end, a 7 year old girl's life was ended - regardless of the skin color of the shooter.  Whether or not it is considered a hate crime, doesn't make a difference in the life of that young girl.  

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, CHEF DIESEL said:

What does Sheila Jackson Lee's underpance smell like? That's the smell.

Story time. 

I interned on the Hill my soph year of college. One of my roommates interned for Sheila Jackson Lee. Following elections, all the house offices scramble to find a better office with outgoing members leaving offices to open up. My roommate was tasked with cleaning out SJL's office and found her diaphragm. 

• Haha 1