7-year old girl killed in unprovoked drive by shooting in Houston

Pancho

29 minutes ago, Kavinsky said:

Story time. 

I interned on the Hill my soph year of college. One of my roommates interned for Sheila Jackson Lee. Following elections, all the house offices scramble to find a better office with outgoing members leaving offices to open up. My roommate was tasked with cleaning out SJL's office and found her diaphragm. 

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Don;t leave us hanging, bro.  It still available on ebay? 

No. But I think I've got a few Hustlers that I intercepted from the Senator's mail room if you don't mind a few pages stuck together. (As tradition, Larry Flint mails an issue to each member of Congress) 

Edited by Kavinsky

14 hours ago, Kavinsky said:

Story time. 

I interned on the Hill my soph year of college. One of my roommates interned for Sheila Jackson Lee. Following elections, all the house offices scramble to find a better office with outgoing members leaving offices to open up. My roommate was tasked with cleaning out SJL's office and found her diaphragm. 

The horror... </colonel kurtz>

12 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

i still cannot believe that a diaphragm was ever considered an appropriate method of birth control, especially after the pill was invented. "hey, shove this huge lint trap up you vajay, it's going to catch all the sperm!" 

lulz. wtf.

I still cannot believe that SJL was ever considered an appropriate method of representation.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Kyle said:

I still cannot believe that SJL was ever considered an appropriate method of representation.

I've told this story here (TOS) before, but several years ago I wrote my congressman to ask for a formal inquiry into how she was able to get a law degree from UVA.  I explained to him that I had a daughter at UVA and how the reputation of the school and it's academic excellence was tainted with someone as obviously dull as SJL touting her education there.  One of his staffers replied back with a form letter about working with people from both sides of the aisle. 

tl/dr:  SJL is a horrible human being and also, in no way has the brain cells to matriculate thru one of the top public law schools in the country.   

23 hours ago, immortal13 said:

SJL is probably the dumbest person who has ever served in Congress. She is an embarrassment to the state of Texas. 

I am certainly not defending SJL in the slightest,  but the former Florida congresswoman and now convicted felon Corrine Brown may have her beat

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I am certainly not defending SJL in the slightest,  but the former Florida congresswoman and now convicted felon Corrine Brown may have her beat

Never, ever gets old.   But let’s not forget about Hank Johnson...

Edited by Trey3216

On 1/12/2019 at 11:16 AM, immortal13 said:

SJL is probably the dumbest person who has ever served in Congress. She is an embarrassment to the state of Texas. 

I once dealt with her for a story I was working on. I called her office and was routed to one of the many, many chiefs of staff she's burned through over the years. Chick leaves her number, I call back once, twice, three times, leave messages on a generic answering machine, never hear back. So we went to press with the story with a "Ms Jackson Lee's office did not respond to numerous phone calls." And I get an irate call from the staffer calling me a liar. And I compare what is on my caller ID with the number she gave me, and she did not know her own area code. She gave a member of the working press the wrong number. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I once dealt with her for a story I was working on. I called her office and was routed to one of the many, many chiefs of staff she's burned through over the years. Chick leaves her number, I call back once, twice, three times, leave messages on a generic answering machine, never hear back. So we went to press with the story with a "Ms Jackson Lee's office did not respond to numerous phone calls." And I get an irate call from the staffer calling me a liar. And I compare what is on my caller ID with the number she gave me, and she did not know her own area code. She gave a member of the working press the wrong number. 

A very intricate and clever story, as I would expect from a pale creature bred in the hills and caves of Europe by mixing with blue-eyed man-killing wolves. Now go hide again, hide from the cleansing sun whose rays you cannot bear.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That had something to do with homosexuals?

Ooo  Gotcha!  Specifically, not directly, it was directed at the LBGT community and is a good example of the "Fear the Queer" mentality of Abbot and Patrick.  If you want specific anti-gay you could look up the 2015 anti-gay marriage bill.  Just like the bathroom bill, it failed.  There are plenty of other examples that I'm sure you will look up.

20 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Without getting CR, the atf requires you to check male or female before you buy a firearm correct?

I guess these gender-fluid people aren't buying many guns because I have yet to hear a media story about someone complaining that the ATF DOESN'T LIST MY GENDER!

6 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I guess a lot of them are already packin'...

I want to see a reality Doomsday Preppers show featuring people that have recently and/or are about to undergo sex-change surgery/hormonal therapy. The plots would write themselves. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 11:19 AM, Helobious said:

Any clips of the “black talk radio” stations that you must listen to?

Its funny how you say people shouldn’t “make things worse”, yet you bring in an anecdote with clear embellishments in an attempt to make all blacks look bad.

Stop being a lazy bitch and research the press coverage. It is available.