Tell Us About Your Avatar

PvilleStang

It's from tailgating before the 2007 UT/ISU came.  My cousin (on the left) had come down from Winnipeg the day before.  We had a classic drunk Ames night (I was between undergrad and law school at the time, mowing lawns for living), which culminated in him tackling a garbage fan and scuffing his face (somewhat visible in picture) before he pissed on my floor and passed out in said piss puddle.

It was a rainy, wet crap day where UT fucking pummeled us, but it was a lot of fun.  I have my arm around him chugging a beer at approximately 9:30 in the morning.  I was 22 and he was 24 at the time.

It's simply a relic of of a great time I once had that's tangentially related to UT football.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

It's from tailgating before the 2007 UT/ISU came.  My cousin (on the left) had come down from Winnipeg the day before.  We had a classic drunk Ames night (I was between undergrad and law school at the time, mowing lawns for living), which culminated in him tackling a garbage fan and scuffing his face (somewhat visible in picture) before he pissed on my floor and passed out in said piss puddle.

It was a rainy, wet crap day where UT fucking pummeled us, but it was a lot of fun.  I have my arm around him chugging a beer at approximately 9:30 in the morning.  I was 22 and he was 24 at the time.

It's simply a relic of of a great time I once had that's tangentially related to UT football.

UT/ISU game, and tackling a garbage can.  

Different photo of Bruce from the same GOTJ photo shoot (his younger sister, Pamela, was the photographer) that produced the avatar photo I used on shaggy. I figured I'd freshen things up a bit after the move.

Come to think of it, something about the lone hitchhiker wandering through the dusky night fits metaphorically with us lost message board posters looking for a home.

• Like 1

I'm Irwin Fletcher's Executive VP of Marketing & Sales.  I get 12% of gross of all sales that originate from here.  Our original agreement says "sales generated from Shaggy",  however, the courts are obviously generous enough to extend that meaning to here too.  

That piece is currently hanging in my home office.