Tathan (Tate) Martell in the Portal

Horn Under a Bad Sign

Tater: Doesn't matter. Having sex with this....
           420full-kiki-passo.jpg
          368full-kiki-passo.jpg

^^^^^Holy crap!!!!

If he first enrolled 2017..... 18,19.....2020 is a freebie...... Am I right that he still has 3 years of eligibility left?!! If so, wow.

7 hours ago, Teryor said:

Maybe hate is strong, but certainly rooting for him to fail because of him being a dumbass which...fair

I’ve never heard any Buckeye fans rooting for him to fail. Not even online let alone in real life. I am on record with Buckeye fans both IRL and online dating back to his first playing time in Columbus that Martell would never win the starting QB job at tOSU and if he ever finished his college career as a Buckeye then it would be at another position, probably WR. He tried making that switch at Miami but I guess it didn’t work out. He should focus on getting his degree and planning for a life outside of football.

Why would any Buckeye fan wish him failure? Justin Fields transferred to tOSU and had some significant success in the last couple of years. No one had time to care about what happened to Tate beyond casually watching the circus. If he transferred to any MAC school in Ohio and had some success as a QB, I’d root for him. I just don’t think he’s capable. 

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

How has she not figured out he’s not going pro in football? He must be rich. No other explanation why she hasn’t latched on to someone who has potential to actually be successful.

His family is pretty well off, I believe. I saw an episode with him on QB1 and his parents house was nice 

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:
11 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:
His family is pretty well off, I believe. I saw an episode with him on QB1 and his parents house was nice 

Meh, kinda cookie cutter in Vegas with a lot line of 10 feet. But yea, they were above average since they moved there for him to go to BG

Yeah, there you go. Cookie cutter house that was well above a normal house, but I wouldn't call them wealthy or anything. I'd say they're probably "rich", but nothing outrageous. 

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

The impression I got was of a middle class family leveraged to the hilt to give the appearance of living the good life.  Just a hunch on my part, given how douchy dad was (talk about apple not falling far).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

The impression I got was of a middle class family leveraged to the hilt to give the appearance of living the good life.  Just a hunch on my part, given how douchy dad was (talk about apple not falling far).

Honestly, you're probably right, and especially about the dad. Jesus. The mom didn't really bother me, but Tater and his dad were unbearable to watch. Actually, that entire show was, which is why I never finished it. 

I guess it's too late for him now, but I think he could have been a Manziel knockoff if he'd swallowed his pride back in 2019 and transferred to a G5 program. He needed to go someplace where he'd be the unquestioned best QB and allowed to play without any real discipline. 

Where is Sumlin coaching in 2021? Go there, Tater.

35 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Just think: guys like Heard and swooped started multiple games for us and this guy can't even get in the field at 2 different schools.  

These top players, or whoever is in their ear, do a terrible job of looking at depth charts.  These guys want to win but they also want to play, as playing time leads to exposure.  

If I was a high school QB, I'd be looking at rosters and being like "ok, this team has Swoopes and Heard as their 2 deep QB, I should go play there because I am better than them and will probably start at least 3 years"