Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

On 6/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, tchookem said:

This motherfucker made a fake action movie trailer vanity project where he attacked other Americans. Fuck him.

yup, this. you don't get to play toy soldier (and yes, I know he was an actual soldier) and then get surprised when your actions have negative consequences. I'm quite enjoying watching particular form of cancer eat its host. in this case only the host asked for it

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So Crenshaw is trending on twitter.  Hmm.  Wonder what that's about.

Looks like Trump world has decided he's a "RINO" and "Never-Trumper".

hundreds of tweets attacking him, including:

I have no idea if he's trending but that is a fake tweet by Boebert.

21 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Heh. Fuck Crenshaw - he was a dogshit congressman and never replied to any of my calls or correspondence on legislation that was up for a vote. After redistricting he's not my rep anymore, but fuck em. I hope he gets eaten by the MAGAmob

this is the correct answer

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I don't think they could vote any worse than crenshaw was voting, so it kinda doesn't matter lol

This. Republicans like Crenshaw are worse than the actual lunatics because their actual votes on things are exactly the same, but they’re more effective at getting undecided voters to vote for them instead of a Dem, because they don’t come across as insane.

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Heh. Fuck Crenshaw - he was a dogshit congressman and never replied to any of my calls or correspondence on legislation that was up for a vote. After redistricting he's not my rep anymore, but fuck em. I hope he gets eaten by the MAGAmob

Going from Crenshaw to Sheila Jackson Lee as my representative in Congress is quite the change.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Crenshaw is going to vote with the GOP a large percent of the time. But he also is taking the path of appearing more moderate when talking.  

That's the problem. He talks moderate to appeal to the more moderate folks in his district, but he votes full on GQP. 

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Crenshaw is going to vote with the GOP a large percent of the time. But he also is taking the path of appearing more moderate when talking.  

That's what we call an intellectually dishonest liar: when he says one things but does another.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, royiv said:

That's the problem. He talks moderate to appeal to the more moderate folks in his district, but he votes full on GQP. 

It could be worse. He could be whipping his moron constituents up into a revolutionary rage over phantom threats. 

Speaking of: what’s the latest make-believe menace these jittery idiots are convinced will destroy everything America stands for? MS-13? Immigrant caravans? Pedophile pizza shops? Critical Race Theory? Trans bathrooms? Clinton Hit Squad? Surgical mask suffocation? 5G vaccines? Tan suits and brown mustard? Sharia Law? Communism? FBI not doing enough to protect classified information / FBI doing something to protect classified information? Antifa? Bus loads of illegals who fled their country for the opportunity to cast multiple votes for Joe Biden somehow? IRS gun confiscators? 

It’s hard to keep up with all the bogeymen.

Edited by BrickHorn

10 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Speaking of: what’s the latest make-believe menace these jittery idiots are convinced will destroy everything America stands for? MS-13? Immigrant caravans? Pedophile pizza shops? Critical Race Theory? Trans bathrooms? Clinton Hit Squad? Surgical mask suffocation? 5G vaccines? Tan suits and brown mustard? Sharia Law? Communism? FBI not doing enough to protect classified information / FBI doing something to protect classified information? Antifa? Bus loads of illegals who fled their country for the opportunity to cast multiple votes for Joe Biden somehow? IRS gun confiscators? 

Yes.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Can I use this as precedence for my future crimes?  Officer, I saw no evidence the bank didn't want to hand me that money I asked for, just because I was open carrying an AR15 and wearing a mask for covid precautions.   

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Tapper did a really shitty job IMO. You can’t let them pull that shit

Yes. CNN blows. Well most American media blows compared to counterparts in other countries. 

Tapper would interview a dog and be like, “Do you think the poop in the other room could possibly be yours?” 
British guy would rub the dogs nose in the shit and be like, “When did you become such a lying shit bandit?”

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yes. CNN blows. Well most American media blows compared to counterparts in other countries. 

Tapper would interview a dog and be like, “Do you think the poop in the other room could possibly be yours?” 
British guy would rub the dogs nose in the shit and be like, “When did you become such a lying shit bandit?”

Tapper’s quote ‘well I’m not here to defend the justice department’

Ok cool, just let pirate spew whatever nonsense he wants.  Christ 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

yeah well, most journalists in other countries don't have to worry about gun-wielding psychos. kinda makes it easier to confront someone when they're not a threat to shoot you on the spot

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah well, most journalists in other countries don't have to worry about gun-wielding psychos. kinda makes it easier to confront someone when they're not a threat to shoot you on the spot

Nonsense. They don’t confront people because thats not their job. They’re not journalists. They are actors playing a role. They’re entertainers.  Their job is to elicit an emotional response from their audience. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Nonsense. They don’t confront people because thats not their job. They’re not journalists. They are actors playing a role. They’re entertainers.  Their job is to elicit an emotional response from their audience. 

We got the bubble headed bleach blond comes on at 5.  She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 8/21/2022 at 3:36 PM, Neonmoon said:

I’ve been listening to/watching a lot of Times Radio stuff on YouTube. It’s a British radio program.  Or programme.

If they want to talk about Putin and his rise to power, they get a journalist who was there in Moscow reporting on Putin as it happened, maybe somebody who interviewed him in the 90s or early ‘00s, or a Russian who was there.  If they want to talk about the war in Ukraine, they get a general who served in Europe. If they want to talk about military aid, they get somebody who was a military pilot if talking about aircraft, or who has years of experience covering whatever area of the arms industry it is.

Here in the US, we give airtime to idiots who got their GED right before they entered Congress, or who went to Liberty U. Or in the case of Dan Crenshaw,  somebody who has a master’s from Harvard, and who has shown actual courage under fire, and he gets up there and tries to both-sides things, and/or just tucks  his tail between his legs and makes sure not to offend Trump supporters.

It’s pathetic.

• Rage+1 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...