The downfall of Lindsay Graham

Pancho

Notice he says, "I own an AR-15" and leaves the implied assumption that he can competently fire it without injuring his neighbors. Sorry Senator. I'm not assuming that.

His record in the Air Force is as follows:
Active: 1982-1988
South Carolina Air National Guard: 1989-1995
1995-2015 (reserve)
Given those dates, would he have had to stay proficient in weaponry since leaving active duty in 1988 or no?

I know a guy that was in the Air Force for six years of active duty and since that time has been in the California air national guard.

He fired a weapon one time, in basic training. That’s it.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Lindsey, why? Why? You were safe for six more years you dolt. Well, okay. It's about the money. Never mind sedition, election tampering, and being a craven cowardly licker of fissures.

im curious to see what trump is charging these rubes 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, Gil Bang said:

Demeanor and tone. Dejected and funereal. 

I have a story of tragedy. 

After a thunderstorm in my South Carolina neighborhood brought down some tree limbs, a gang of nig, er, bad people, a gang invaded my neighborhood in a large, probably stolen truck. Their gang signs, I believe they call them signs, were plastic hard hats and orange vests.

I raced to my dildo closet, uh gun. Gun locker. I went there to grab my little friend, well, the other little friend, my trusty autorifle.

I busted out a window and prepared to spray them with manly bullets using my AR-15. 

When they trespassed on my property to steal the tree limbs, I pulled the trigger. It wouldn't move. The gun was broken.

As I prepared for my unarmed fate, I examined the beautiful, long barrel. My finger travelled its length down to the delicate round enclosure. I cradled it carefully. Tenderly. I saw the secret lever, and switched on the gun.

Sadly, very sadly, the gang had stolen my fallen tree limbs and moved on to similarly pillage yards down the street, out of range. They ransacked the entire area. [Tears in eyes] If only I'd known about the secret lever, I could have protected us all. [Voice trails off]

The other homes evidently were not armed in so manly a way. Therein lies our crisis. All homes must be ready to repel these terrible gangs who probably come from other countries. I've come to believe that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/20/2021 at 9:25 AM, Degenerate Gardner said:

Team elevator shaft

I'm pretty sure if you told Lindsey his ultimate demise would be brought about through a sudden violent  impact with a long shaft, he'd sign up on the spot.

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that this thread was created first, but since we renamed the Trump thread we now have 2 threads speaking of some republican politician's Downfall.

I propose we change this thread to something a bit more topically appropriate, such as:

Lindsay Graham is going down...again
Going Down of Lindsay Graham

etc, etc, yall get the point. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I realize that this thread was created first, but since we renamed the Trump thread we now have 2 threads speaking of some republican politician's Downfall.

I propose we change this thread to something a bit more topically appropriate, such as:

Lindsay Graham is going down...again
Going Down of Lindsay Graham

etc, etc, yall get the point. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

Miss Lindsey doing his best Ja'Rule impression

"I was hustled, scammed, bamboozled, hood winked, led astray!"

(P.S., Biden has been adamant about a two-track approach since the middle of May) 

Edited by Js1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't wish death on anybody and I won't wish death on Lindsey but I will say that it would be a great thing for society if a few powerful political people were to be taken down by Covid. 

*if a few powerful unvaccinated people died from Covid, it would probably be good for society. If a few famous vaccinated people drop dead, this shit's really going to go off the rails.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I don't wish death on anybody and I won't wish death on Lindsey but I will say that it would be a great thing for society if a few powerful political people were to be taken down by Covid. 

says he was vaccinated though.  that might end up having the opposite effect

5 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

says he was vaccinated though.  that might end up having the opposite effect

He also said that he's happy he was vaccinated because his symptoms are mild and he feels certain that if he had not been vaccinated they would have been much, much more severe.  Also, he was probably among the first to be vaccinated.  It's thought that boosters may be needed because the vaccine's effictiveness appears to go down over time. This may be proof of that.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Four days after denouncing Democrats for wearing masks, Lindsey just announced he has Covid-19. He was on Joe Manchin's boat this past weekend with a group of Senators.

Reckon Manchin’s boat may have had some seamen  on the poop deck?

If Lindsey’s got your back…

30dcefa250a6c0d8b3e8816c97bcb188.gif
  • Haha 5