The downfall of Lindsay Graham

Pancho

• 2 weeks later...

So apparently Lindsey Graham has done it again. He tweeted the following and now #LadyG and #FrenchRevolution are trending on twitter. He's getting dragged fairly thoroughly. The funny thing was that I saw the last tweet first and had to go back to figure wtf was going on.

This tweeter has the right idea though:

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

He’s right, it was the florist offense. And the second. And the third. And the fourth. And the fifth. And the sixth. And the seventh. That feels like more than three strikes to me. 

And you know that Lady G loves a good florist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Sad thing is, Senator Ladybug  would be correct here, had he not spent the previous administration's 8 year term complaining about the golf.  Oh and also the current president's conflict of interest.

I actually think presidents should take time off to do things they enjoy.  In fact I think that's something everyone should do.  As a country we've spent far too long giving people shit for having any kind of life outside their job.

All that being said, Senator Ladybug can go fuck herself for being a partisan hack.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I read it on the internet so it MUST be true!

I never thought his career would actually be in danger, but I admit I had hope that there were some other embarrassing stories that might drop.   

Sad thing is, Senator Ladybug  would be correct here, had he not spent the previous administration's 8 year term complaining about the golf.  Oh and also the current president's conflict of interest.
I actually think presidents should take time off to do things they enjoy.  In fact I think that's something everyone should do.  As a country we've spent far too long giving people shit for having any kind of life outside their job.
All that being said, Senator Ladybug can go fuck herself for being a partisan hack.

Yeah that’s the whole thing. No one would give a shit if Trump hadn’t tweeted a thousand times about Obama golfing. Then he gets in office and golfs 3x more than Obama.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like a little introspection as to why the American people don't care for him would be in order for Senator Graham. Not likely to happen, and truthfully, he knows why, it's just that whatever Trump has on him is probably worthy of prosecution if discovered so Graham is going down with the ship.

This thread motovated me to go 

9 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Fuck Lindsey Graham.  

What a whiny little bitch.  After I saw this, I went and donated to Jamie Harrison.  While I was at it. I stopped by to donate to Amy McGrath and Joe Biden.  Fuck these assholes and this fucking coup they are trying to pull.  We gotta vote them out!

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Horn Dogg said:

This thread motovated me to go 

What a whiny little bitch.  After I saw this, I went and donated to Jamie Harrison.  While I was at it. I stopped by to donate to Amy McGrath and Joe Biden.  Fuck these assholes and this fucking coup they are trying to pull.  We gotta vote them out!

I did too.

Lindsay's whining probably resulted in a really nice fundraising bump for Harrison.

I was poking around and didn't see anything specifically prohibiting his pleading whiny grub for cash as long as he isn't on federal property and some other specific rules but if it is not, perhaps it should be. Normally one has to buy an ad, but having a propaganda network allowing a sitting senator to do this is slimy. Warren's not a snake, but Lindsey sure is.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Also, hurry the fuck up Winslow.

No kidding.  The guy has been hinting for at least a month that he has all this dirt on these assholes but all we get are more teasers.  Is he going to be like all those jackasses that came out with horrifying stories about Trump a year after the last election?  Lot of good that does us.