The downfall of Lindsay Graham

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Outlaw Super PACs then come talk to us, Lady G.

Maybe with all this Dem money dwarfing Republicans this year, we can get at least the elimination of dark money / the requirement to disclose all donations to any PAC with actual donors names.

Oh who am I kidding.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Lady bugs wants Congress to investigate....American citizens?

I have an explanation. It’s amazing how much we fucking hate the Republican Party. The grotesque money being spent matches the grotesquerie was have been witnessing daily the last 8-10 years specifically. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, swraith said:

Jaw dropping to see Lou Dobbs bashing on a GOP senator like this with the balance of the Senate on the line.  Its glorious.

Yep.  Lou is following nonsensical orders from a nonsensical president.  Ladybug knows it.  

More ass whooping. The ladybugs on her ass must be smashed up by now.

I wish they would let it roll to hear LG flounder. Just this brief clip was greatness when he starts in talking about exactly what Harrison talked about.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

so, and 65 year old man that's never been married is telling women that "traditional family structure" is necessary?

Wait, Graham is a 65 year old life long bachelor in Georgia?

gay pride GIF

NTTIAWWT

On 10/12/2020 at 10:13 PM, Gatorubet said:

If I was hairless and taller I’d go as the Judge for Halloween every year.

https://www.cormacmccarthy.com/topic/new-historical-notes-on-judge-holden-glanton-tobin-and-the-rest/

As captivating as a sore tooth.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Word choice
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 4:23 AM, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah but zero chance McConnell loses. Now, Mitch being demoted to minority leader...

From now on when I get depressed and a tad blue I'm gonna think about the state of Mitch McConnell's hands.  No, I'm not callous to vascular issues for the elderly.  But in Mitch's case?  I'm optimistic.

• Hook 'Em 1