Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

Went to a friend's for Thanksgiving last night. Some girl had a really cute dog there, and her dog immediately decided he needed to be in my lap at all times. 

"He doesn't even like my boyfriend that much."

"Maybe you need a new boyfriend?"

"Maybe I do."

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

Went to a friend's for Thanksgiving last night. Some girl had a really cute dog there, and her dog immediately decided he needed to be in my lap at all times. 

"He doesn't even like my boyfriend that much."

"Maybe you need a new boyfriend?"

"Maybe I do."

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Lack of pics noted.  Not dog pics.  Chick pics.

This beast of a boy decided today was the day after over 13 years. Such a smart, chill and introverted dog that is going to be missed by our neighborhood and family. Hope to see you again Roux. 

4428702532_6269272cc2_b.thumb.jpg.45c1ac6e43bccf476298f70a11bb0727.jpg
5317838902_d9496ca8b4_b.thumb.jpg.c3f9f117de382cbdf658d5a378bc6a4f.jpg
20200525_091944-01.thumb.jpeg.3ac653e677625fe8c248521038912e00.jpeg

He’ll be there waiting for you when you pass. As Billy Graham said, “it’s not heaven without my dogs”
  • Hook 'Em 6

On 11/28/2022 at 10:21 PM, Texzilla58 said:

This is Beaver, a rat terrier we took in when our DiLs father got the pancreatic cancer and passed away. We also took his companion Wally, who we lost last December. He took to being an only dog very well getting all the attention and food. He’s 17. His kidneys are near stage 4. Is almost totally deaf. Has a gall bladder the size of Waco but can’t have surgery due to kidney numbers. We’ve moved him from two other vets that wanted to put him down but he’s not suffering and is very happy. He’s a great little dog but at his age he’s terminal whether he lasts a week or a year.

If you have a spare second please say a prayer for him. I just want to get him thru the holidays and into spring if possible; my wife doesn’t need to deal with another dog passing at Christmas. She takes it even harder than I do. e9de5e033021db50258e2651e01177ba.jpg

Beaver looks like a great boy.

This is Beaver, a rat terrier we took in when our DiLs father got the pancreatic cancer and passed away. We also took his companion Wally, who we lost last December. He took to being an only dog very well getting all the attention and food. He’s 17. His kidneys are near stage 4. Is almost totally deaf. Has a gall bladder the size of Waco but can’t have surgery due to kidney numbers. We’ve moved him from two other vets that wanted to put him down but he’s not suffering and is very happy. He’s a great little dog but at his age he’s terminal whether he lasts a week or a year.

If you have a spare second please say a prayer for him. I just want to get him thru the holidays and into spring if possible; my wife doesn’t need to deal with another dog passing at Christmas. She takes it even harder than I do. e9de5e033021db50258e2651e01177ba.jpg
Hang in there, Beaver. Get all the rubs and treats you can, my man.

17 minutes ago, Deej said:

Yeah. I wish she'd leave them alone, but she has some serious prey drive. He survived to see another day, though. 

Luna does as well. She shook a racoon to death at my friend's place. During the death shake she lost grip and the corpse went over the fence into the neighbors yard.

• Haha 2