Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

8 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Luna is a white GSD. Yea she gets goofy with me and her dog pals, but if a dog acts the fool she will put it on its back. She also gets really fucking scary when someone knocks on the front door.

I see that now.

My version of FAFO dog is this one. He’s lazy and only wants to sleep. But he keeps the other two in their place, and doesn’t let people out of their vehicle. 

54169647-1FDC-4DD7-A152-FC13FC06F165.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nuge said:

Need a couple of disc golf baskets out there.

That’s a fantastic idea!!!  I haven’t played frisbee golf in 20 years. 

does it mean that I got old when I tell you I don’t want to hit my bird feeder by mistake?  

I bought Steady Teddy Stetson a $250 electric bark collar. 

But I made a rule that everyone in the family has to get shocked first to know what it’s like. 

we can’t figure out how to make it work.  And I’m pretty smrt

A954D104-D97F-4D86-91E1-0D16466D9074.jpeg

Edited by Elvis

you have to be touching both of the prongs to complete the ciruit to allow for the shock to happen.

yeah, thats experience talking. I tested the shock collar on myself.... unpleasent, even on the lowest setting. But even on the highest, it was more ZING than pain. 

7 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

For the last three nights, Sebastian has decided that 3:00 am is the perfect time to get a few toys out of his toy box and bring them into the bedroom to try and get me to play with him.  Of course, at 3:00 am, he prefers the toys that squeak.  This is decidedly not awesome.

3 am is the witching hour. Every dog I've ever had feels the need to start shit at 3 am. 

6 hours ago, Elvis said:

I bought Steady Teddy Stetson a $250 electric bark collar. 

But I made a rule that everyone in the family has to get shocked first to know what it’s like. 

we can’t figure out how to make it work.  And I’m pretty smrt

A954D104-D97F-4D86-91E1-0D16466D9074.jpeg

I bought a little box that emits some high frequency noise that I can't hear whenever Penny starts barking. It shuts her up immediately. 

5 minutes ago, austingirl said:

Never change, Blue.

So frustrating. She would normally just sleep on the bed in that room all day, anyway. Guess she didn't Ike being separated from Penny. 

Edited by Deej

1 hour ago, Deej said:

So frustrating. She would normally just sleep on the bed in that room all day, anyway. Guess she didn't Ike being separated from Penny. 

Aww, poor baby! Both of my dogs would do the same thing if they were separated. Edgar once broke out of a crate that we'd reinforced with two carabiners, then destroyed all the pillows on the bed in the room he was in, then gouged claw marks into the bedroom door. 🙄