Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

4 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Kevin was having some incontinence problems. Been a rough time for him as he has to go wait in his room while we eat (not acceptable for him to beg from the baby), and also me going to work more frequently after a few years of remote work. He was getting very upset and then just losing control of his bladder. Took him to the vet to check for health problems and long story short we thought there might be a terminal thing going on and it instead turned out to be discospondolotis or however you spell the thing that sounds like that. An actual infection in his spine causing pain and muscle issues. After a round of antibiotics, he’s much better. Turning 13 in a week. Jeeez, I keep thinking he’s coming up on the end and he surprises me by bouncing back.

1EBC0860-31D0-489E-A24C-B926AA253E82.jpeg

I thought the sole life purpose of every toddler is to drop table scraps to a waiting dog. 

My wife and I are taking turns driving between Atlanta and Young Co., Texas, helping my mom take care of my dad.    When she came out, she brought our new GSD, Tillie.   We took the dog to the barn to let her run and she decided she was going to boss the donkeys around.  Pete and RePete.   My wife said, "I hope she doesn't hurt the donkeys."   I told her that wasn't going to be an issue..I just wanted to get away without a huge vet bill. 

Day 1: , they chased her off 4 or 5 times, then she got cocky and they rolled her ass up in a ball and sent her back to the pickup.  
Day 2:  She chased the little one away, then got cocky and got her ass kicked by Ol' Pete.  
Day 3:  A little more cautious but got cocky again and RePete kicked the fuck out of her.
Day 4:  

She is st

Edited by hullabelew
  • Hook 'Em 7