Time for another ‘my dog is awesome’ thread

Patricio Swayze

2 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

His hair is naturally long. We had his groomer shave in the mullet. I’m about to have them shave it off so he can grow all of his fur back for winter. We have to keep his face trimmed or he can’t see.

I will be honest. The 2 jack russels we adopted with their wiry short hair is a godsend for not having to groom them much. 
We be lazy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, Deej said:

Sheds a ton, but I can brush it out. 

You'll never get it all.  There's always more.  Work buddy of mine has a husky and brings the fur to work on his pants every day. 

I can't talk though, my Goldendoodle/Lab sheds like crazy and we have to groom her once or twice a year.

So Sebastian turns 1 today, and I think it's about time I made good on my threats to send him to boarding school.  Apparently, It's not as easy for me to handle a big dog that misbehaves as it was before I turned into a crotchety old man.  He was easy to house train, but I haven't been able to make much headway with him on anything else.  I've been looking at a place called Shelmar Kennels in Katy that has a three-week board and train program.  Do any of our dog lovers here have any experience with them?  Any other places you guys recommend on the west side of Houston?

sebastian.thumb.jpg.cf515e85ae1808a5c8af1ab172e44736.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If anyone is looking for a really good dog...a friend of mine is changing jobs and feels like she will no longer have the time to commit to her properly. She's about 2 years old and has some husky and whatever the hell else in her. Very sweet pup. I look after her a lot and I would take her if I could.

IMG_20220926_181757.jpg

IMG_20220926_181807.jpg

IMG_20220926_181822.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3