Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, freyguy said:

It is pretty shitty that they can't work this out.  Of all the problems married couples can have, this would have to be one of the easiest ones to figure out.  Each of them have more money, fame and health than anyone else.  Tom doesn't need to do any of this anymore.  Boggles my mind that you would choose "one more season" against spending time other the family.  I'm betting that there's been some infidelity along the way and the marriage itself dissolved some time ago.

Who says they can’t work it out? She didn’t file for divorce. She’s upset. What wife isn’t? And adulation is a hell of a drug. You and I have never experienced a fraction of what Tom has received. It’s tough to turn down. We see it over and over again with athletes coming back. 

• Like 1

It’s interesting that you have low expectations for baby daddies. 
Just breaking balls while acknowledging that guys like Brady are wired differently. Maybe 1 or 2 guys on here can even hope to understand one day.

My super model wife isn't bitching if I decide to work until 67 instead of 65 like we agreed.

Also he posted on Instagram when he dropped his son off at school. So he does care.

59b89bf2a12ccd72ad2dabb0d75b5515.gif

Part of having a successful marriage is being willing and able to change with your spouse over time (within reason).  No one is the same person at 45 as they were at 25. Seems like Giselle is ready to move on to their next phase in life and has been for years.  Tom needs to be willing to do that.

I'd feel differently if Tom were some 3rd year guy trying to get another season or two but that's not what is going on here.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Part of having a successful marriage is being willing and able to change with your spouse over time (within reason).  No one is the same person at 45 as they were at 25. Seems like Giselle is ready to move on to their next phase in life and has been for years.  Tom needs to be willing to do that.

I'd feel differently if Tom were some 3rd year guy trying to get another season or two but that's not what is going on here.

volunteer as tribute.  

Skating Hey Girl GIF

5 hours ago, Homercles said:

Hell that works on a lot of levels for people that don’t rise to GOAT status too.  The level of drive it takes to reach premier levels of success usually means you have to be, by definition, very self centered.  

There are exceptions.  A dude I’ve known for decades is being groomed for VP at my employer, but already loathes office politics and works 12hr days as it is…he’s weighing letting his career stagnate as a Sr Director so he can have a life outside work.  My father started off as a 2LT Air Force reservist but defied odds to retire full bird AD and is one of the most humble folks I know.  Both have endless stories about the cut throat, professional dickheadedness most of their peers possess.

Personally I put career growth on hold so I can be a present husband and father.  I work hard when I have to but otherwise relax when able.  I won’t be a VP and I’m fine with it.  My goals are to earn a living so I can do fun things with my kids to wear them out so I can hang their mom in the weekends.  But to each their own.  

5 hours ago, PilotsError said:

You must really hate their mom. 

Yeah, that's one cruel SOB, there are far more humane ways to do the job.

Fucking rich people problems. Most people work their hardest at their careers and supporting their families in their 40s. These fucks are arguing over whether to retire at 45. Even when he's done playing he'll go into broadcasting which is time consuming itself. His playing days are also half the year, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with the rest of the year with a personal trainer or some shit. They're also rich enough that their family time together can be solely devoted to each other. No bills to worry about (accountant and money men handle it), no cooking or dishes or cleaning or laundry or yardwork or the hundreds of other day to day bullshit the rest of us have to do after work and which interfere with family time.  I sure as shit want to see my family more and maybe I would if I had a few hundred mil in the bank, but this argument only exists among the rich and famous. There has to be something more at play. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 4:54 PM, longhornmatt said:

This.  As much as we all would stand to benefit from an online debate about alphas, cucks, simps, incels and every other word normal people never used to describe relationship dynamics before the internet ruined everything, this is pretty clear cut.   If you finally retire to “spend time with the family” after pretty much living a separate life the entire time you’ve been with them, and then you can only handle like 3 weeks of that before bailing on them and going back, then it’s pretty hard for the family to rationalize that one away.   Especially when your wife was the top supermodel in the world and was the one who put that on the back burner to be with the kids all those years. 

Also, she would probably remarry a billionaire who owns luxury brands and lives in Monaco or something and it would be a much more glamorous life than hanging out with football players in fucking Tampa.  But the fact that they could both bang 10s, stay rich and remarry well isn’t really the point.  Unless you really were a heartless bastard who never cared at all, having your family disintegrate, losing someone you love and your life going back to step 1 is a little more difficult to process than brushing it off with, “Eh, fuck it, there are always 20 year olds.”

This is one of the greatest starts to a post in the history of the internet. Good job by you. 

He’s the greatest of all time, 3 times over. He’s still playing at a high level and he needs to exhaust the football out of him. I like the spirit of it, he’ll give up those laces when you pry the football from his cold dead hands, figuratively speaking of course.

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

You don't remember the time she lost her dog, posted a reward if found, then had the people who found and presented the dog, arrested for returning the dog?

That's a cunt.

and I rarely use that word, I save it for special occasions like this.

They both seem like miserable cunts. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

It’s apparent to me that Evans is the reason Manziel won the Heisman.  He is good.

And that offensive line Sherman had put together that featured 4 guys who would eventually play on Sundays.  Gave Manziel tiime to make naoch before throwing up a prayer to Evans.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

It’s apparent to me that Evans is the reason Manziel won the Heisman.  He is good.

Mike Evans is fucking good, but this is wrong.  He caught "only" 1100yd and 5td that year.  (He was more productive in Manziel's sophomore year.)

Manziel himself scrambled for 1400yd and 21 touchdowns.  And, begrudgingly, it was really exciting to watch.

In what is normally a QB stat-stuffing race, the Heisman battle that year was vs Manti Teo, Collin Klein, and Marqise Lee... Manziel would have won it either way.

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Jiggy-Z said:

Building a new home too. That's the kiss of death.

Yep. Sometimes if the celebrities are actors making a labor of love movie project together. It’s many times how they get together…but once they’ve been together for a while doing some movie project together is the end of it.