Tom Brady Is UnFucking Real

Vic Mackey

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Definitely sure they're not.  He looks way more feminine.  You can't tell?

Also in for the lulz when he inevitably drops off a cliff and the rubes start talking about the hex she placed on him.  

Brady dropping off a cliff has been inevitable for a few years now. That thought hasn't aged too well. 

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Brady dropping off a cliff has been inevitable for a few years now. That thought hasn't aged too well. 

I didn't say when - I'm just saying it will happen.  Inevitable doesn't say when...reality is he already looks worse this season but that could just be a blip...

I do know his wife is batshit crazy so if there's any bad blood in the divorce we'll be entertained.  That's all I ask for out of my celebrities.  

24 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I didn't say when - I'm just saying it will happen.  Inevitable doesn't say when...reality is he already looks worse this season but that could just be a blip...

He's got a top 10 QBR despite having all his wideouts hurt and having to draw upon refugees like Cole Beasley for help. The velocity, accuracy and ball placement are the same. Brady will obviously take a dive at some point. He hasn't shown that (yet) in '22. 

We all know that hexes only work in Austin.

image.png.ae82256434641708ae3498a664f88093.png

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

He's got a top 10 QBR despite having all his wideouts hurt and having to draw upon refugees like Cole Beasley for help. The velocity, accuracy and ball placement are the same. Brady will obviously take a dive at some point. He hasn't shown that (yet) in '22. 

I don’t know.  Venables with a lot of soft talk this week.  I hope it’s just his QB having his head caved in that has him in weather the storm mode.  But maybe it’s Norman’s turn for a couple shitty years (or decades).  

And fair point on Brady - I also think his oline is a mess with injuries.  

I know each have publicists/agents that leak things to different publications (Daily Mail, Page Six, People etc…gossip type sites): her camp has been putting out the narrative for the past few months: She’s done all she can to make the house a home and be a good wife, mother and step mom. Moved when and where he wanted to. Put off her dreams. Has been after Tom for a while to quit because football is dangerous and she also wants him to be more present with her and three kids. Wants to also pursue her dreams she’s out on the back burner.

His camp: He had made it clear he wanted to play until 45. He was still trying to figure things out and rushed the decision to retire. And regretted it because he thinks he can take TB to the Super Bowl. He is blindsided by her hiring the attorney for divorce (she hired first.) his camp is saying he doesn’t know what to do. Doesn’t want to lose his family. 

That’s just what each camp is saying. And putting out there for public consumption. 

8 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Brady's hard core. Probably more happy to have Godwin back than he would Gisele. 

My theory.... He suggested having AB move back into the family home to begin the reclamation project. Giselle couldn't risk that titanic licorice whip making an appearance in front of the kids, so she hauled ass.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

I know each have publicists/agents that leak things to different publications (Daily Mail, Page Six, People etc…gossip type sites): her camp has been putting out the narrative for the past few months: She’s done all she can to make the house a home and be a good wife, mother and step mom. Moved when and where he wanted to. Put off her dreams. Has been after Tom for a while to quit because football is dangerous and she also wants him to be more present with her and three kids. Wants to also pursue her dreams she’s out on the back burner.

His camp: He had made it clear he wanted to play until 45. He was still trying to figure things out and rushed the decision to retire. And regretted it because he thinks he can take TB to the Super Bowl. He is blindsided by her hiring the attorney for divorce (she hired first.) his camp is saying he doesn’t know what to do. Doesn’t want to lose his family. 

That’s just what each camp is saying. And putting out there for public consumption. 

Lol. Moved when and where?  

11 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Lol. Moved when and where?  

Probably she doesn’t want to say she didn’t like living in Boston. Then from Boston to Tampa Bay…but she pretty much made his career the focal point according to her/her camp. So she was sick of being a football wife? I don’t know. 

13 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

A few years ago, I think I read something about her net worth from fashion/modeling/cosmetics was more than his from football/endorsements. 

[note:  too lazy to find a reliable source (no CR)]

this is common knowledge, she was the highest earning supermodel for quite some time. She is worth 300-400 million.

6 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
20 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:
Brady's hard core. Probably more happy to have Godwin back than he would Gisele. 

Bruce Arians leaving him is hurting him right now more than Giselle leaving.

Brady has got to be thinking I broke up my family for this shit season?

This is him in 3 months.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f9c2ab84a626991

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Among male football fans?

She is literally the most famous and highest grossing supermodel in the world. I would venture more people know about her in the world than Tom Brady. So considering american male pro football fans are.....well yea maybe youre right.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886pc0wm4gstc1uj8n8gh

4 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

A few years ago, I think I read something about her net worth from fashion/modeling/cosmetics was more than his from football/endorsements. 

[note:  too lazy to find a reliable source (no CR)]

She makes over $44M a year (all while being the primary "parent") with net worth over $400M. Brady net worth about 250M.

I don't know why there is any debate over this issue.  Seems to me like Giselle was on the biggest stage and pushed pause on that for Brady's career.  Now she's tired of that shit and ain't doing it anymore.  

If you're Giselle, what does 2022 Brady give you, that you need?  Fame and glory for that annual trip to the stadium in Cincinatti?  Free trip to the owner's suite when the Pittsburgh away game comes around on the schedule?  Have you seen the people that attend these games?  This is slumming for her.

Brazilian supermodel's friends are telling her "if you had at least married a soccer player, you could spend your time in Milan or Barcelona."  Girls like Giselle could be sitting on a pretty nice yacht in Monaco watching gran prix, or rubbing elbows with the most sophisticated and/or stylish people in the world.  Instead she's in Tampa.  What's the nicest restaurant in Tampa?  

Fuck all that.  If I'm Giselle, I feel like I am wasting my shot and I try to salvage what is left.

What's her alternative?  Sit at home bossing around the help and watching the Kardashians?  Keep your fingers crossed and hope to ride on the float through town with a superbowl trophy once a year?  That gives her zero status and fixes nothing for her.  Oh, wait, I know what it is - she gets to stand next to Brady while a bunch of sweaty dudes ask for autographs.  And maybe when he does give up playing, she can follow him around to be a coach or ESPN commentator?  Woo-hoo!

If the question is, "how good is Tom Brady?" then the answer is simple.  I get it, football dudes idolize the really good football dude.

If the question is "what does GB gain by following Brady around?" the answer is, less than zero - she is losing time and probably money and could either be earning more, or having a lot of fun in a lot of nicer places than ... Green Bay.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, CoTex said:

I don't know why there is any debate over this issue.  Seems to me like Giselle was on the biggest stage and pushed pause on that for Brady's career.  Now she's tired of that shit and ain't doing it anymore.  

If you're Giselle, what does 2022 Brady give you, that you need?  Fame and glory for that annual trip to the stadium in Cincinatti?  Free trip to the owner's suite when the Pittsburgh away game comes around on the schedule?  Have you seen the people that attend these games?  This is slumming for her.

Brazilian supermodel's friends are telling her "if you had at least married a soccer player, you could spend your time in Milan or Barcelona."  Girls like Giselle could be sitting on a pretty nice yacht in Monaco watching gran prix, or rubbing elbows with the most sophisticated and/or stylish people in the world.  Instead she's in Tampa.  What's the nicest restaurant in Tampa?  

Fuck all that.  If I'm Giselle, I feel like I am wasting my shot and I try to salvage what is left.

What's her alternative?  Sit at home bossing around the help and watching the Kardashians?  Keep your fingers crossed and hope to ride on the float through town with a superbowl trophy once a year?  That gives her zero status and fixes nothing for her.  Oh, wait, I know what it is - she gets to stand next to Brady while a bunch of sweaty dudes ask for autographs.  And maybe when he does give up playing, she can follow him around to be a coach or ESPN commentator?  Woo-hoo!

If the question is, "how good is Tom Brady?" then the answer is simple.  I get it, football dudes idolize the really good football dude.

If the question is "what does GB gain by following Brady around?" the answer is, less than zero - she is losing time and probably money and could either be earning more, or having a lot of fun in a lot of nicer places than ... Green Bay.

Her life sounds horrible. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Her life sounds horrible. 

I think you miss the point and I think it’s intentional.  She could marry some $250,000 a year CPA and have a life that is not “horrible.”  Her go / no go has nothing to do with horrible.  Her decision is:

1.  Sit here in Tampa; or

2.  Stay married to football guy but lead separate lives in separate places cause he’s in Tampa; or

3.  I’m leaving - you can come with me or stay here but I’m going to enjoy my hundreds of millions and never go back to NFL life.  Get the jet ready - I wanna see (insert nicest place/thing in the world here).

#teamgoforitgiselle

1 hour ago, CoTex said:

I think you miss the point and I think it’s intentional.  She could marry some $250,000 a year CPA and have a life that is not “horrible.”  Her go / no go has nothing to do with horrible.  Her decision is:

2.  Stay married to football guy but lead separate lives in separate places cause he’s in Tampa; or

3.  I’m leaving - you can come with me or stay here but I’m going to enjoy my hundreds of millions and never go back to NFL life.  Get the jet ready - I wanna see (insert nicest place/thing in the world here).

#teamgoforitgiselle

When you put it that way, her life sounds even worse than horrible. I don’t know how she has survived. 

5 hours ago, CoTex said:

Good points.

She probably thought at some point she could get Tom on some yacht at Cannes hanging with Leonardo and @ChiTownDoc , in a speedo. That is not who he is. And thinking you can change a man is always a recipe for disaster.

While she has every right to be pissed for having given up her career. She made that decision. She know what he was when she chose him. He didn't just become TB12 over night. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoTex said:

#teamgoforitgiselle

You’re a weird guy, aren’t you?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2