2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

3 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Just destroyed his ankle/leg against South Carolina.  May be done w/ college.

He was done with college the minute he enrolled. How many of your classes transfer 4 or 5 times?

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

image.gif.e6bf5926a400b49b98c3477420babfeb.gif

I wouldn't wish that asshole on anyone.... 

I wonder how well that clip would play with recruits' mamas...

"Well ma'am I'm not sure exactly what's going on here but it seems to me that Coach Briles is screaming at one of his seriously injured players to get up because he's afraid it will cost him a timeout. ...no ma'am he doesn't seen very concerned for some poor mama's baby laying there in severe pain. And if you notice at the end he uses the Lord's name in vain. No ma'am I don't believe any coach, let alone a coach at a Baptist school should treat any player like that..." 

Refreshing Kermit The Frog GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

Associated Press

Tennessee receiver Bru McCoy has surgery to repair a displaced fracture of his right ankle

Updated 3:27 PM MDT, October 1, 2023

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee wide receiver Bru McCoy underwent surgery Sunday to repair a displaced fracture of his right ankle, the university announced.

McCoy was hurt in the second quarter of the Volunteers 41-20 win over South Carolina on Saturday. He caught a pass from Joe Milton and his leg bent as he was tackled by two Gamecock defenders. His ankle was fractured and dislocated.

He was carted off the field and taken to the University of Tennessee Medical Center.

“Bru and his family appreciate all of your prayers and support over the last 24 hours and in the days ahead,” the university said in a statement announcing the surgery.

The 23-year-old had 17 catches for 217 yards and one touchdown in five games this year. He transferred to Tennessee last year after two years at Southern California. He had 52 passes for 667 yards and four touchdowns last year.

No. 22 Tennessee (4-1, 1-1 SEC) has a bye this week. The Vols return to action at home against Texas A&M (4-1, 2-0) on Oct. 14.