Shit HEB Makes (when its open).

DougO

On 5/8/2021 at 2:37 PM, Nueces River Rat said:

3d9c4179244558658ddcc2bacba1eb40.jpg
Damn good shit!

On 5/8/2021 at 3:49 PM, Brisketexan said:

I’ll be honest....had it, thought it would be better.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:15 PM, South Austin said:

How drunk were you when you ate it?

9 hours ago, Revolution512 said:

Same, it was average

8 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Pro-tip.   Get that and add some fresh cilantro and a little extra fresh chopped onion.  Livens it up nicely.  

add  a small velveeta block and a can of hot rotel. 

and you can also do what Trey said. 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

000593989?fit=constrain,1&wid=800&hei=800&fmt=jpg&qlt=85,0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=1.75,0.3,2,0
This is the only way to fly. I'm never going back to having to peel my garlic like some kind of peasant.
Lasts a long time too.

You might as well go ahead and get the jar of chopped garlic if you are going to but that.

Obviously not gonna replace real cooked bacon strips, but I find myself adding this stuff to salads and all kinds of misc shit like nachos, breakfast scrambles, etc if I'm in a big hurry. Sold in bags of pics or bits. Pieces are bigger. Get the pieces.

image.png.3cf8ebc03a273ad691e336321c1f1832.png

2 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Is it any better than whataburger spicy ketchup?

Not as 'spicy' as Whataburger spicy, but has a really good flavor and nice consistency.  You could add a few drops of Louisiana/Crystal and make it pretty damn close to WB Spicy.  

8 hours ago, Post Oak said:

000593989?fit=constrain,1&wid=800&hei=80

This is the only way to fly. I'm never going back to having to peel my garlic like some kind of peasant.

Lasts a long time too.

Pro tip.  You can freeze that and just pull the # of cloves you want directly from the freezer.  In ~2 minutes they are thawed enough to smash and mince.

1 hour ago, salonghorn said:

Am I understanding this correctly? You are buying the HEB garlic to save the 15-20 seconds that it takes to peel a fresh garlic clove?

Yes.  I'm buying it peeled so that I can store it in the freezer and know that it isn't some jarred crap soaked in olive oil nor is it a big bulb collection of mold.  I cook with garlic every time I cook.  This isn't difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

You could just peel a whole bulb of garlic during the commercials a commercial break of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", if your husband allows it.

You picked an interesting day to fuck with me over some garlic.

I spent $4 on some HEB peeled garlic that I store in my kitchen freezer for quick use.  I don't watch that shit.  The only TV I indulge in lately is Top Chef.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tigol said:

You picked an interesting day to fuck with me over some garlic.

I spent $4 on some HEB peeled garlic that I store in my kitchen freezer for quick use.  I don't watch that shit.  The only TV I indulge in lately is Top Chef.

Watches top chef but can’t even peel his own garlic. What a fucking joke, man. 

• Hook 'Em 1