Shit HEB Makes (when its open).

DougO

On 10/26/2021 at 3:16 PM, Etexhorn13 said:

Have these been discussed? Surprisingly good for when you need something quick. We just had a baby so stuff like this has been clutch. Normally like to oven heat stuff like this but the crisp sleeve works pretty well for microwave. Also sold in chorizo, brisket, or potato egg and cheese apparently, but I’ve never had them. 325 cal per 2 flautas which was also surprising to me. 
image.thumb.jpeg.46bd1db89bc763667215a2593e905919.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5540c02dc349724b5ae9e2854b5fe6cb.jpeg

These are like eating something off the rollers at QT

On 11/7/2021 at 5:33 PM, TPCJ007 said:

Where have all of the red baskets gone? Went to the 183/620 HEB on Friday and there were no red baskets available at the front door and nobody in the store had any, it was all push carts. So I asked an employee what happened and she said "they all walked off and they are waiting on more". Then this afternoon I had to stop by the Mopac/Parmer store for a few things and guess what? No red baskets. So again I ask an employee what happened and his reply was that they all walked away. I don't believe it. What in the hell is going on?

Its because the cheap ass fucks that don't want to spend  quarter on a bag take them out to their car and throw them in the trunk.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Its because the cheap ass fucks that don't want to spend  quarter on a bag take them out to their car and throw them in the trunk.

I was wondering why that wasn’t a problem at my local HEB in Houston. Makes perfect sense now. Have they just quit replacing them to save on the cost of all the shrinkage?

2 hours ago, royiv said:

I was wondering why that wasn’t a problem at my local HEB in Houston. Makes perfect sense now. Have they just quit replacing them to save on the cost of all the shrinkage?

Idk that part. That’s just what a checker told me one day when I mentioned they were hard to find.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

HEB Deli was our go to place for a late evening meal back in college.  They would bag up all the fried chicken around 8:30 and you could get a 12 pieces for around 4 bucks.  

I think the regular price was like $6-7 for an 8 piece.  Get a pound of those wedge fries as a side.   Some stores also had barbacoa by the pound on weekends.