If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 3/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, Mileslong said:

corby is such an idiot.  doesn't believe jethro tull could sell out the granada.  believe it or not, some people like rock that doesn't just meander around like widespread panic, phish and the dead...

So lemme get this straight...you like Jethro Fucking Tull better than Widespread or the Dead?  Interesting. 

4 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Hyperbole Corby: Trevone Boykin >>> LaDainian

In college there is no doubt Boykin was more valuable. 

On Greggo pain killer comments, they just don’t care any more.  They used to seem to suppress their comments about him but now they just let them lose with total disregard. 

Speaking of which when’s that spare ass Greggo Rhyner gonna sign up here?

2 hours ago, futureman said:

uh, who on that team was better?

Only one I can think of would be Doctson. But Boykin made that team go. They were hands down better than the ‘01 Frogs team, which lost to San Jose St. and played inferior competition. ‘14 Frogs were legit. And ‘13 Frogs were 4-8. The difference?  Boykin becoming an All-American level player. 

5 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

In college there is no doubt Boykin was more valuable. 

On Greggo pain killer comments, they just don’t care any more.  They used to seem to suppress their comments about him but now they just let them lose with total disregard. 

Speaking of which when’s that spare ass Greggo Rhyner gonna sign up here?

I'm meaning when you hear old Greggo audio and the Ticket guys make multiple references to pain killers at that time (what pain killers are you on?). Not present time. The "Get off the sick" fake Greggo audio got new meaning after the Greggo firing. 

I think I know what you mean.  I'm talking about their references to how fucked up he used to be / sound when he was employed by KTCK and on their airwaves.  They talk about it more openly now with little regard for any consequence.  It's funny.

16 hours ago, futureman said:

uh, who on that team was better?

14 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Only one I can think of would be Doctson. But Boykin made that team go. They were hands down better than the ‘01 Frogs team, which lost to San Jose St. and played inferior competition. ‘14 Frogs were legit. And ‘13 Frogs were 4-8. The difference?  Boykin becoming an All-American level player. 

I should have said wasn't the best NFL prospect, which I know doesn't mean best player.  He was definitely the most valuable player on the team.

He definitely was not better or more important than LT though.

8 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I should have said wasn't the best NFL prospect, which I know doesn't mean best player.  He was definitely the most valuable player on the team.

He definitely was not better or more important than LT though.

He was both better and more important than LT at college level. 

So lemme get this straight...you like Jethro Fucking Tull better than Widespread or the Dead?  Interesting. 

I like classic rock better than rambling jamming. But that’s not the point, the fact corby thinks an act like Tull couldn’t sell out the Granada is laughable

2 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I like classic rock better than rambling jamming. But that’s not the point, the fact corby thinks an act like Tull couldn’t sell out the Granada is laughable

but he didn’t say that.  he asked if they could sell it out, because he admittedly didn’t know much about them or the fan base.  

• Fuck You 2

I’m a day 1, P1

But Corby is on the verge of driving me away from Hardline.  Him referring to every athlete and coach by their first name, drives me insane.  

I’m not an idiot, and know there are acceptable exceptions: Earl, LeBron, Kobe, Zeke, Dak, etc...

But when he refers to Tom Brady as “Tom,”  or Tyler Sequin as “Tyler,” etc...that’s just arrogant and idiotic.

F Corby

• Like 1

19 hours ago, threesheets said:

I'm Team Corby but I understand every bit of the hate.  It's a weird thing.

FA- how about him referring the the former President of the United States as "buddy."

Ha!!  That too :)

He’s not TOO bad, except when he’s first name calling, or blabbering his ou love.....gotta say his Bad Analogy Guy is pretty damn funny.

I’m sure I’ll keep listening from 3-7, at least until Rhyner keels over 

On 3/27/2018 at 6:00 PM, Mileslong said:

corby is such an idiot.  doesn't believe jethro tull could sell out the granada.  believe it or not, some people like rock that doesn't just meander around like widespread panic, phish and the dead...

You had me at "corby is such an idiot."

17 hours ago, TriStone said:

Yeah, not sure I'd be interested in the Corby and Danny show.

Fuck, big chunks of it already are the Corby and Danny show. It's like rhynes doesn't even give a fuck most of the time now and just let's those two pretend they are smart or that they matter. 

2 minutes ago, pops said:

Fuck, big chunks of it already are the Corby and Danny show. It's like rhynes doesn't even give a fuck most of the time now and just let's those two pretend they are smart or that they matter. 

Which is why I quit listening to the Hardline several years ago. Dealing with Corby was bad enough. But when Danny decided he needed to jump in to add commentary on every subject and they didn't cut his mic, I hit the eject button. His commercials are turrible, too. If he was 1/10th as talented as he thinks he is it might be a different story.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:33 PM, Rex Kramer said:

He was both better and more important than LT at college level. 

LaDainian Tomlinson is the reason TCU is where they are today so IMO he's much more important than Boykin ever will be when it comes to Frog Football. Boykin was on a better team but only because of the work LT did to get the Frogs the recognition as a program where they would even be considered for entry into the Big 12.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileslong said:

Oh great, the touchdown brothers coming up. Do they really think that is funny? It’s the worst segment on the Ticket

I don't mind the Touchdown Brothers in small doses but it's pretty painful when Junior participates as a caller. That's fucking awful.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, C-Man said:

LaDainian Tomlinson is the reason TCU is where they are today so IMO he's much more important than Boykin ever will be when it comes to Frog Football. Boykin was on a better team but only because of the work LT did to get the Frogs the recognition as a program where they would even be considered for entry into the Big 12.

Patterson is the reason the Frogs are where they are today and got into Big 12. Boykin was much more important to a better team. Don’t argue with me; I went to TCU, live in Dallas and have had beautiful women surrounding me for 20 years.