If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

17 hours ago, futureman said:

dominic was on the hang zone already a few weeks ago and did WTDS, too.  not sure today was "making good" for anything.  they're just buds.

Sounds like Hermanator could use a nice warm glass of Shut The Fuck Up. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Sounds like Hermanator could use a nice warm glass of Shut The Fuck Up. 

unimpressed jerk off motion GIF

I understand why he has those no personality boring people on but it doesn't mean I will listen to it. Once they started the show with that it was immediate punch out

On 7/26/2022 at 4:15 PM, Hermanator said:

That guy got Dan in to see Dabo, meet the Mannings, and get a look at the recruiting process on game day and Dan paid him back by having him and his kid on air. Probably nice folks but way out of their element. 

I understand it but was bored and moved on to something else that was better. 

He's been on at least one other time since the Clemson recap. I don't think it was a make good and the 2 of them weren't even on for that many segments to begin with. Hang Zone is pretending they're doing an NIL deal with the Deuce kid. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

Monkeypox. 

HL had Reid Ryan and the Nolan documentary director on. 

At least the Courage Boys got out in time. If Norm cost me a paid trip to California where the temperature is 30 degrees cooler, I'd rip his artificial hip out and beat him to death with it.  

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Monkeypox. 
HL had Reid Ryan and the Nolan documentary director on. 
At least the Courage Boys got out in time. If Norm cost me a paid trip to California where the temperature is 30 degrees cooler, I'd rip his artificial hip out and beat him to death with it.  

“And I mean NO offense!”

Corby openly laughed at and immediately dismissed Bob today and I’ve already forgotten the context. Something about Kenny Rogers perfect game and Rusty Greece’s catch, maybe?  The general premise was Bob said “you were probably thinking about (two obscure players)”. Corby clearly wasn’t, and just said “yeah I probably was” and just laughed and let Bob keep going. It was hysterical. They do NOT like him and it’s palpable. Maybe they should do more segments about how they’re great and how very clear problem Bob isn’t a problem. 

22 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Corby openly laughed at and immediately dismissed Bob today and I’ve already forgotten the context. Something about Kenny Rogers perfect game and Rusty Greece’s catch, maybe?  The general premise was Bob said “you were probably thinking about (two obscure players)”. Corby clearly wasn’t, and just said “yeah I probably was” and just laughed and let Bob keep going. It was hysterical. They do NOT like him and it’s palpable. Maybe they should do more segments about how they’re great and how very clear problem Bob isn’t a problem. 

Fuck corby. White trash FW suburb OU tshirt fan. Knows dick about shit. 

28 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Bob v Corby round 2 today 

Who does Bob try harder to defend while steadfastly denying the fact that he’s bending over backwards to defend?

Jimbo or MCarthy?

I was not fully paying attention but pretty sure Bob actually mentioned EJ Manuel and Christian Ponder as examples of former Jimbo QBs that showed that a recruit should go play for him to make the NFL.

For those who missed it, it was during the discussion of Malachi Nelson visiting Aggy despite being committed to Riley at USC.

8 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Bob sucks but corby is absolute trash. Danny was actually the only thing that made that show almost listenable 

Corby is MUCH better than Bob. Davey is better than Danny. Here’s a tip:

18 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Corby is MUCH better than Bob. Davey is better than Danny. Here’s a tip:

Corby is better than Bob at what? He’s trash. Bob can’t carry a show much less a drive time slot but at least he knows sports. I don’t gaf about Davey. I’ll never listen to that show as long as corby (and Bob) are the “talent”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Corby is better than Bob at what? He’s trash. Bob can’t carry a show much less a drive time slot but at least he knows sports. I don’t gaf about Davey. I’ll never listen to that show as long as corby (and Bob) are the “talent”

At everything. Your opinion is terrible. 

1 minute ago, futureman said:

did you miss the ej manuel stuff?

davey is better than all of them.  davey is better than everyone at the station other than gordon and dan. 

Great. If they get rid of corby and Bob I’ll give him a listen. Last time I tuned in the “Marconi award winning journalist” was reporting on what great shape mick jagger is in for an 80 year old. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Great. If they get rid of corby and Bob I’ll give him a listen. Last time I tuned in the “Marconi award winning journalist” was reporting on what great shape mick jagger is in for an 80 year old. 

That was a few days ago. And don’t disparage the accolades the fine broadcaster rightfully racks up. Don’t you damn do that here. 

1 minute ago, futureman said:

do you know who davey is?

I’ve heard of him. I caught most of the Nolan Ryan doc segment the other day and he seemed good. I listen kind of sporadically and when I tune in 3-7 it’s almost always corby talking nonsense or Bob bloviating and I’m not going to keep it on them to get a chance to hear him. 

4 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

It figures you’d be a Corby knob polisher. I imagine you head over to all the remotes so you can give him a Sooner helmet buff in the parking lot.

3 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Ok that's the best thing you've ever said. Rex is definitely right in the demo for sucking off Corby

Hey it’s the ‘sapes teaming up on me brah!

I don’t like Corby. I hate Bob. Corby is Ticket schtick and has a lot of redeemable qualities. Bob has none. I’m kidding with the Marconi stuff, but @Sawbonzis wrong, wrong wrong. 

Corby sucks shit through a straw, but losing Dan has really exposed Bob for not having much beyond being knowledgeable about the NFL. Dan brought out the best in Bob. Bob was actually funny alongside Dan, now all of his insecurities have been laid bare while sitting next to Corby. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Corby sucks shit through a straw, but losing Dan has really exposed Bob for not having much beyond being knowledgeable about the NFL. Dan brought out the best in Bob. Bob was actually funny alongside Dan, now all of his insecurities have been laid bare while sitting next to Corby. 

They made a huge mistake. There is no need these days to find a permanent host immediately. After Rhyner left they should have used it as a lab to experiment and find the right team for afternoon drive. Corby and Danny should have been on notice that they might lose their gigs and to step up too.

The current HL is none of that. It’s not good radio and painful at times to listen to.

12 hours ago, former alkie said:

Disappointing that they're cancelling the Saturday morning show Inside Sports Medicine (7a-8a)

Lots of good inside info.....typical of The Ticket to cancel shows that aren't just grab-ass drops and jokes.

That was paid programming as far as I know?

12 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

I’ve heard of him. I caught most of the Nolan Ryan doc segment the other day and he seemed good. I listen kind of sporadically and when I tune in 3-7 it’s almost always corby talking nonsense or Bob bloviating and I’m not going to keep it on them to get a chance to hear him. 

listen to the hardline.  davey is great.  I’ve started tuning in again just for his segments. 

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Whatever the opposite of synergy is that’s what they have

18 hours ago, former alkie said:

Disappointing that they're cancelling the Saturday morning show Inside Sports Medicine (7a-8a)

Lots of good inside info.....typical of The Ticket to cancel shows that aren't just grab-ass drops and jokes.

Pretty sure that was a paid program and the docs didn't renew.

• Hook 'Em 1

Due to the docs being local, that never dawned on me
Thanks.....now I'm less pissed at the station  \,,/

A lot of radio is done this way, has been for years. Larry North did this long ago. Buy a couple of hours on Saturday morning for cheap, go sell spots on my own for a profit, and use whatever if it to promote myself for free. Works great if you can be the talent.

7 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

A lot of radio is done this way, has been for years. Larry North did this long ago. Buy a couple of hours on Saturday morning for cheap, go sell spots on my own for a profit, and use whatever if it to promote myself for free. Works great if you can be the talent.

Thanks for the education

I always knew paid programming existed, but thought they had to run disclaimers here and there during the show

Used to listen to Larry North on KLIF