If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Let's just say that I would imagine that those are the terms that it's being thought in by just about everybody.

I would tune in to this regardless time slot, at least to see if we get a rejuvenated Wolf or retread tired disinterested old man.

Part of the issue with the Ticket and other sports stations is that in its lifetime we’ve been fairly constant on the shows and talent. And the local sports scene has been the same for over 25 fucking years. Cowboys are the same every year. Underperforming with talent, or over performing with shit for the same result. Over and over and 22 will be the same. Same for Rangers. Mavs. Disappointment fueled by constant mediocrity. What else is there to talk about.

Let's just say that I would imagine that those are the terms that it's being thought in by just about everybody.

I would tune in to this regardless time slot, at least to see if we get a rejuvenated Wolf or retread tired disinterested old man.

Part of the issue with the Ticket and other sports stations is that in its lifetime we’ve been fairly constant on the shows and talent. And the local sports scene has been the same for over 25 fucking years. Cowboys are the same every year. Underperforming with talent, or over performing with shit for the same result. Over and over and 22 will be the same. Same for Rangers. Mavs. Disappointment fueled by constant mediocrity. What else is there to talk about.

I would tune in to this regardless time slot, at least to see if we get a rejuvenated Wolf or retread tired disinterested old man.

• Haha 4

I would also tune in to this regardless time slot, at least to see if we get a rejuvenated Wolf or retread tired disinterested old man.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

Sounds like you should go someplace else for your sports talk. And maybe not post your dumbass opinions here. Cocksucking motherfucker. 

I've been listening to the Ticket since my XM subscription ran out back in the spring.  Before that, I hadn't listened in several years, probably not since 2017 or so. 

I can't disagree with much of what has been posted here in the past few months.  The Hardline ain't what I remember it.  Sturm is a bad fit on that program.  He needs to go to another program, or they need to repurpose the Hardline.  Just make it BAD Radio again.  

Dan and Jake have been a blast to listen to during the day.  Last Monday, they were impersonating Norm interviewing the Olympic swimmer turned hooker, since it was her birthday, and I was crying I was laughing so hard. 

Dan and Jake would be a better 3pm fit than the current Hardline.  It still has its moments, just not many.

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, futureman said:

not really, no. 

lol. Yeah, a couple of WS appearances. Certainly we picked the wrong executive, but it only pissed off Fake Nolan more, so I’ll allow it.