If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I get it but it’s not like bob wasn’t trying to make a big deal about being a child of the 70/80s etc about the lost boys and Tim cappello but he completely whiffs on the biggest 80s Willow reference. In my mind I was thinking about bobs talk about the 70/80s references, shoulda put it in the thread.

Might as well talk about star wars and Larry skywalking.

55 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

i wasnt voting for him before but him and dan patrick texting me every day and having to hear all that bullshit every day is making me not vote for him even harder!

I must've told the right people to fuck off enough times that I don't hear from either of those two.

On 11/7/2022 at 11:49 AM, C-Man said:

Post-renovation Amon Carter is a great place/environment to watch a college football game.

The TCU band amplifying their sound through their Jumbotron is a huge beating, and kind of chickenshit

Edited by statsman

Sorta weird, but better to be able to actually hear the band than the shit we get exposed to at DKR.

That was part of the shit that pissed me off… why the fuck can’t the band handle all the timeouts and shit. I don’t want zombie nation kickoffs, I want the fucking showband of the southwest plying the monkey beat at kickoff
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Despite not being from Texas, Klatt has a good understanding of what aggy are, their pathetic delusions of grandeur, and thus takes great enjoyment in calling them out on it. 

He played against them in the same conference so he knows better than most people. 

He has zero reason to like Texas and every reason to hate Texas. He said Drew Kelson still messages him on the anniversary of 70-0. Yet he says the good stuff about Sark as well as the bad stuff. 

There's just no good stuff to say about aggy. They make themselves so unlikable with their inferiority complex and cringy rituals that no one can consider them an underdog, yet they constantly fuck up every conference season against almost any team that is remotely decent after playing no one in non conference. 

3 hours ago, futureman said:

does anyone else find fake mike mccartney fucking hilarious?  I’m surprised that a george character makes me laugh. 

Yeah, it's pretty good. Johnny Pants was back on the air today. Very, very underrated character. (Don't forget to sports.)

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 2

A little nugget of truth finally popped in during the recounting of the Green Bay arrest. Gordo dug his boot heels into the G at midfield. That was conveniently edited out years ago. That's what pissed off the Green Bay P1. It wasn't Gordo being on the field or yelling the Jerry Kramer was offsides. Maybe it was also that Bart Starr wasn't that great. But he did have two sons, one of whom Norm knows really well. 

• Like 1