If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 11/10/2022 at 6:24 PM, mdleast said:

GREAT Rant Reunion (double) segment today breaking down Gordo’s Green Bay arrest. Can’t believe it was 25 years ago that I was listening to it live.

Their reliance on rehashing old ticket bits for new content is a fucking beating. We all know the story. 

It's one thing to do this shit in the middle of the summer when they're desperate for content. To do it now when the sports calender is the most busy and the Cowboys are 6-2 is just lazy bullshit. I'm tired of it

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Their reliance on rehashing old ticket bits for new content is a fucking beating. We all know the story. 

It's one thing to do this shit in the middle of the summer when they're desperate for content. To do it now when the sports calender is the most busy and the Cowboys are 6-2 is just lazy bullshit. I'm tired of it

new listeners every day, bro. 

12 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Nah.... you can give me rotten radio over Bob and corby. Rant revival is great. 

7 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Dan has a real chance to catch Bob now. Bob tripled TCU and had Michigan as his wild card pick. Dan really needs Georgia to win by 23

Bob on that bus wouldn't be nearly as epic radio as Dan but god damn would I love for that thin skinned sniveling ass bastard to have too make that ride.

• Hook 'Em 1

I was listening to whoever the fuck was filling in this morning and they played some Jerry Jones postgame press comments. The audio was so fucking bad the only thing I understood was the trash truck was backing up. Were they in the parking garage? I switched to The Freak and they were replaying a Drop Zone segment. That audio was equally horrible. The recording was glitched and full of "popping". I've had scratched cd sound better. I wound up listening to The Doors to chill.

The Downbeat or whatever the fuck Rhynes and Sirois are calling it.

A music reference. More evidence that Rhyner has no plan and certainly no focus on sports.

The problem with these folks having this stream of consciousness concept is that most of them have very small world knowledge. For the most part Rhyner knows baseball and music. Nothing else. Sirois and the rest aren’t very knowledgeable. So they want to talk anything from cooking to inflation to TV the conversation is usually just ignorance talking to ignorance.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

A music reference. More evidence that Rhyner has no plan and certainly no focus on sports.

The problem with these folks having this stream of consciousness concept is that most of them have very small world knowledge. For the most part Rhyner knows baseball and music. Nothing else. Sirois and the rest aren’t very knowledgeable. So they want to talk anything from cooking to inflation to TV the conversation is usually just ignorance talking to ignorance.

i mean, no offense but that's radio in a nutshell.

you talk about shit, go to break, bring on a subject matter expert, talk about whatever he said, go to break, talk about shit, etc.

let's not act like this is specifically an issue with The Freak - it's a talk radio issue across the board.