If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Yeah I saw that post and still had no idea who it was.  Figured it out using the googles.

Sue me.

Tell me you don’t listen to The Ticket without telling me

1 hour ago, bizzle said:

junior letting us know this morning that he "spent a lot of last week watching videos and and old interviews with barbara walters" feels very on brand.

He has cover now with Jer. 

Jerry Jr drew me a picture of Chewbacca…and Yoda….having sex. 

Jean gave me a coupon for a free vasectomy. 

Veruca’s mom even gave me a present - some new legal papers that I can’t get into the details of right now. 

Although at my age now making New Year’s Resolutions is kinda like a fat chick trying to paint her toe nails for a date, isn’t it?

9 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

God bless Jake and family.
As a father of a son that had to wear a helmet for awhile to fix his misshaped head, I can’t imagine having an infant going through skull surgery.

He covered it in detail on IJB a week or two ago. 

47 minutes ago, pops said:

Ha!  Fuck Bob. I want him to ride the bus but it will suck for content. 

I’m guessing he lost one of his picks tonight?

and yes, the content would be useless from a radio standpoint.  but still, fuck bob. 

Edited by futureman

5 hours ago, futureman said:

I’m guessing he lost one of his picks tonight?

and yes, the content would be useless from a radio standpoint.  but still, fuck bob. 

He had Jacksonville as a triple and Dan and corby both had Tennessee as a triple. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pops said:

Picks with friends all comes down to this game. They had every pick the same so corby said fuck it and switched and took the chargers. One game for the bus. 

Looking good for the Snake at the moment.  Though again as much as I WANT Bob to have to take that bus ride....Cobra would be much more entertaining.  He would actually be in his yuk monkey element.  

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Looking good for the Snake at the moment.  Though again as much as I WANT Bob to have to take that bus ride....Cobra would be much more entertaining.  He would actually be in his yuk monkey element.  

Yeah. Want Bob to lose. Don't want to hear Bob on the bus. But someone might stab him after hearing his voice for 30 minutes so maybe it would work out.