If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 1/13/2023 at 3:22 PM, bluto said:

Always keep safety in the back of your mind, just stay humble

Yep. Every time I hear it, I laugh. What an authoritative voice giving me unsolicited advice. 

54 minutes ago, futureman said:

did anyone here watch fucking smallville?  and if you did, do you care enough about to listen to a podcast about it?  and because the answer is obviously no, why are these dipshits advertising on the ticket app?

That show changed their lives forever and maybe yours, too.

33 minutes ago, Frank The Tank said:

And why do those fucking ads run right over the middle of a segment? I get that I may not always like certain ads, but it’s especially worse when I am forced to miss content for them. 

2 taps on the 15 sec FF to skip the Smallville crap. I haven't noticed them doing it the last day or two.

YARN | We, uh, we fixed the glitch. | Office Space | Video clips by quotes  | dd4f2296 | 紗

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, RPM said:

2 taps on the 15 sec FF to skip the Smallville crap. I haven't noticed them doing it the last day or two.

YARN | We, uh, we fixed the glitch. | Office Space | Video clips by quotes  | dd4f2296 | 紗

When you’re running on a treadmill, this can cause a major accident at 8.5 mph. 

4 hours ago, pops said:

But have you been keeping safety in the back of your mind for a year? 

The always keep safety in the back of your mind by some soft spoken half-drunk weird Cajun is an odd choice. The add-on advice of staying humble is flat out creepy. I drove bus. 

On 1/20/2023 at 8:40 PM, Longhornstampede said:

What the fuck does that even mean. And I hadn't really noticed it until your post. Now I can't unheard or uncringe

It means that dude is a pussy.  Whenever I get bored I go out in the yard with my sharpshooter and dig holes wherever the fuck I want because I'm a bad ass. 

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2023 at 10:27 AM, threesheets said:

It means that dude is a pussy.  Whenever I get bored I go out in the yard with my sharpshooter and dig holes wherever the fuck I want because I'm a bad ass. 

And then you come and post fake radio ratings.