If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

46 minutes ago, futureman said:

make it Odelay and I might consider it.  that place is great.

29 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

My friends own it. No shit. It’s great except when Zepol and Vic attempt grand theft auto in the parking lot and get into a fucking gun fight. 

Ain't that the truth. Love Odelay. (Stay away from the Enchiladas de La Shed unless you like eating literal fire. Holy shit are they spicy. The posole that comes with it is amazeballs though.)

5 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

There were 2 on board this morning---where did the other 10 come from?

I might have misheard. I knew 2 were driving back, but thought Corby said there were more P1s. I was driving on icy Farm to Market roads in Wise county. Forgive me for not paying closer attention.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:34 PM, Porterhouse said:

He looks like another Arterio Morris. I don’t think we’re missing anything big at all. 

He doesn't look anything like Arterio Morris. What the hell are you talking about? Tre isnt anywhere near as athletic as Morris and he's super refined and uber skilled. He's about the most skilled 2 guard I've seen at his age in a long time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

He doesn't look anything like Arterio Morris. What the hell are you talking about? Tre isnt anywhere near as athletic as Morris and he's super refined and uber skilled. He's about the most skilled 2 guard I've seen at his age in a long time. 

The comparison is they’re both underwhelming as fuck. Tre isn’t skilled enough to overcome tough D. When he has it in his face, he and his refinement become a total non factor. He’s going to have a really tough transition to college. 

I’d MUCH rather have Arterio’s athleticism than whatever Tre has. 

Edited by Porterhouse

13 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Angelo on with Fake Irvin and Fake Sal was as wheels off as it gets. I can't tell if Angelo thinks he's actually talking to Irvin

Sure sounded like he did.  Even though Sal was trying his hardest to sound even more fake than normal, I think Angelo thought he was a real caller as well. 

22 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I love when Emmitt is on with the Musers as George and Gordo try to outdo each other by dropping in phrases from past Emmitt advertisements like how he will "never compromise". 

*Compomise

This morning Jub was giving folks a primer on Chris Stapleton. Music segments are always awkward for them as they play screechy tracks and then talk over them. Jub’s commentary on each of the cuts was probably a throwback to his college radio days smoking weed and playing an album side. However it really came across more like Patrick Bateman’s music reviews in American Psycho.