If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I hope the contract negotiations went something like this:

JubJub: I want a 30% raise and do segments on my band and red dirt country.

Cumulus: Sorry, no raise. But we'll cut your pay 10% and let you do the hick noise segments until ratings drop.

JubJub: DEAL!

9 hours ago, futureman said:

what happened with the sportsday app?  not uploading top 10 anymore just bad radio weekly.  I need my top 10. 

and I know, a good tip would be to listen to the station. 

Maybe it was just yesterday? I know I listed to a portion of the top 10 two days ago using the app.

I haven’t been able to listen today but I’d like to believe there was some real consternation in the BaD Radio pre-show meeting as they were debating how much time/priority they were to going to give to the Cowboys-Dez vs Stars-Hitch stories today.

On 4/12/2018 at 8:24 PM, pops said:

Arnold Palmer never won a us open, right?  Geezus Christ, snake. 

He said that if Spieth would have come back and won the Masters this year, it would be one of the 2 greatest majors ever. 

I doubt it would be a top 5 Masters ever. Jack in 86, Tiger’s first, Gentle Ben in 95, Larry Mize, Phil in 04 for his first major. 

The hyperbole is stupefying. 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

He said that if Spieth would have come back and won the Masters this year, it would be one of the 2 greatest majors ever. 

I doubt it would be a top 5 Masters ever. Jack in 86, Tiger’s first, Gentle Ben in 95, Larry Mize, Phil in 04 for his first major. 

The hyperbole is stupefying. 

coming from 10 strokes(?) back on the final day to win at augusta while carding an all-time low score for a round would be absolutely amazing and could be argued against any of those. 

20 hours ago, futureman said:

coming from 10 strokes(?) back on the final day to win at augusta while carding an all-time low score for a round would be absolutely amazing and could be argued against any of those. 

He was nine shots back. All-time best Masters final-round comeback was eight back by Jackie Burke Jr. in 1956. And, yes, I agree with you on all other points.

3 hours ago, futureman said:

here’s a tip: during jub jam don’t listen to the station.  

I couldn't get KZPS on my Sports Day app. JubJub's singing was pretty sharp. Sharp as in off key.

Edited by RPM
self mod