If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Who the heck is Danny a fan of, some obscure alt-country band?

That said: Danny>>Jake>>>>>>>>>>>the Villiage idiot Corby

Danny>>Jake is a hot take, and I think I'm one of the few that doesn't mind Danny. His announcer voice gets on my nerves but I enjoy a lot of his pig pens/segments. His Traces of Texas segment was great, that sort of thing is his wheelhouse. That's said, he's not even remotely capable of carrying a show. Can you imagine Corby calling in sick and Danny having to carry a 4 hour show. Jake would fare ok, Danny not so much.

Yeah known about the Dallas flag for a long time. I was yelling at my radio this morning.

Also I’ll admit that I thought the Chicago flag was the Illinois flag when I first moved up there...

Still have my favorite shirt from Stanleys, the Chicago flag with Longhorns replacing the stars.

3 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Same here.  Would have bet serious money it was this...

city_of_dallas_logo_by_soulcomplex-d7nzd

I thought it a more angular D. I've seen one but it's been a while. Here's one I've never seen, the Dallas County flag:

us-tx-dc.gif

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Mino with the perfect drop and timing.

I think the "no no no never never" would have been the better one to use there but either way the quickness on the timing was great. 

The new midday show is not good. Dan and Jake have worked together for years and hosted together whenever Bob was out but they just don't make a good pair. I used to listen to BaD pretty much every work day but since the change it's gotten less and less every day. Last 2 days was just WTDS. There's way too much Julie there talking more than needed. I'd honestly prefer Dan and Justin with little to no Julie over Dan and Jake.