If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

3 hours ago, sasquatch69 said:

Gordo's 8:40 bit was "Man Trying To Have a Period".

I was lulzing afterwards when they were talking about Emmitt leaving the studio and turning on the Ticket to see if they were talking about his interview only to hear "Man Trying To Have a Period"

Edited by Angry Gorilla

3 hours ago, futureman said:

junior had never heard of “there will be blood”.   fuck that guy.  

4 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Maybe I misheard, but didn't he say something like "of course No Country" in the beginning? 

4 hours ago, DigDug said:

I may have missed it. 

Pretty sure that was the first one he mentioned.

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

Well here's a tip, listen to the show.

Dick.

4 hours ago, sasquatch69 said:

Gordo's 8:40 bit was "Man Trying To Have a Period".

Not sure they need to bring that one back.

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

Pretty sure that was the first one he mentioned.

Dick.

Not sure they need to bring that one back.

You two could start a group "The Guys Who Listen To The Ticket But Never Actually Listen To The Ticket".  TGWLTTTBNALTTT

Friday is going to be an Orphanage reunion on the Hardline.  Mike has a gig, so Gen X Davey will be filling in.  And they'll be at Lava Cantina in the Colony for some birthday bash featuring Pauly D from Jersey Shore.  Cougar central.  I hope Dawn Arredando shows up.

That should be an awesome show.  Gen X Davey doing the concert calendar will be gold.

39 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The fake Charles Manson is so wild ass. 😂 

that grave, it ain’t my cradle; my cradle is the grave.  I’ve just been born, I’ve been sucklin’ off the knowledge of the universe and after my belly fills with the milk of all that you don’t want me to know I’m gonna spread my dewey wings, I’m gonna dry ‘em in the sun and fly over your house while you’re busy on top of your wife fantasizing about somebody that can actually make you happy, jack. 

• Like 1

I reject your zip-ties and your human lies that keep my hands locked behind my back.  no thanks, captain america.  I’m gonna keep my hands in front of me so I can karate-chop your illusions in half and find freedom on my space shuttle to jesus-ville. 

3 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I wish they would bring back Davey Lane full time and put him with someone like Sirous maybe in place of Norm n D.

I wouldn’t mind have Danny and Davey back in that slot. Little sports but at least I could laugh.

norm will be dead soon.  patience. 

It's the offseason. What would you like them to talk about? NBA playoffs involving not the Mavericks? The Rangers and how bad they suck? You seem unfamiliar with Bob if you didn't think he would be all over this show.