Antonio Brown Will Not Play For the Steelers Next Season

Vic Mackey

I haven’t followed this story too closely but I noticed that my friends, who are steeler fans, were pissed about the deal. In other I assume AB won.

given that contracts are not guaranteed and many high value contracts are never completed, I don’t blame any player from using the system to their own benefit. It’s a system the nfl owners built but from time to time an owner can appear to get burned. But since the real purpose of the nfl is to make money, everyone was/is a winner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brown then revealed a direct message Juju sent him while he was still in college asking for advice. Pretty much proving what Juju said was true and how humble he was. It backfired on Brown and he took down the Instagram post. He was trashed by fans all across the league.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Good old Antonio is back in the news.

Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card so he could avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

Brown’s girlfriend, model Cydney Moreau, told Los Angeles chef Steven Ruiz in a text message July 2 that Brown was willing to pay $500 if he could get a Johnson & Johnson vaccination card.

“Can you get the COVID cards?” Moreau texted Ruiz on July 2, according to a screen grab he provided to the Tampa Bay Times.

“I can try,” Ruiz responded.

“JNJ shot. Ab said he would give you $500,” Moreau texted.

The text exchange between Moreau and Ruiz does not refer to Brown by name. The wide receiver is often called A.B. by friends, coaches and teammates.

Brown wanted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine card, Ruiz alleged, because it’s the only one that consists of a single shot and would require less paperwork.

50 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Good old Antonio is back in the news.

So, am I reading this right that all they have on him at this time is that his girlfriend asked about getting a fake card several months ago? Obviously, they should be able to prove this thing out, but as it stands now, doesn't seem like a lot of damning evidence there.

Edited by Landomatic

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Pretty sure this is frowned upon in dubai

yea that is not exactly the smartest place to "pull" something like that

the good news for him is the female he sexually assaulted will get a lot worse punishment than he will if they do anything about it

• Hook 'Em 2

• 1 month later...

One can only hope he has a gun, makes a move, and is gunned down by Tampa PD. AB is a lowlife woman beating rapist. Shoot him.

Brady inviting him to stay in his house in NE is supposedly the first crack in his marriage. It took Brady down in my book that his drive to win a football game would include putting a known crazyass woman beater and assaulted in a house with his wife and children.

• Like 1

too bad these idiots make life changing disastrous moves.  You know Tom Brady was undefeated with AB. 

Same with Henry Ruggs the murderer, Raiders dropped off dramatically with his absence. 

What we need is an all-criminal team.  Help me fill out the roster

QB- ?

RB - OJ 

WR - Ruggs

WR - A Brown

TE - Aaron Hernandez

OL, DL, LB, DB, P, K ?

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell

22 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

too bad these idiots make life changing disastrous moves.  You know Tom Brady was undefeated with AB. 

Same with Henry Ruggs the murderer, Raiders dropped off dramatically with his absence. 

What we need is an all-criminal team.  Help me fill out the roster

QB- ?

RB - OJ 

WR - Ruggs

WR - A Brown

TE - Aaron Hernandez

OL, DL, LB, DB, P, K ?

Shirley there's a spot for Rae Carruth

• Like 1