Antonio Brown Will Not Play For the Steelers Next Season

Vic Mackey

On 12/2/2022 at 10:25 AM, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

too bad these idiots make life changing disastrous moves.  You know Tom Brady was undefeated with AB. 

Same with Henry Ruggs the murderer, Raiders dropped off dramatically with his absence. 

What we need is an all-criminal team.  Help me fill out the roster

QB- ?

RB - OJ 

WR - Ruggs

WR - A Brown

TE - Aaron Hernandez

OL, DL, LB, DB, P, K ?

P Russell Erxleben

On 12/2/2022 at 8:25 AM, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

too bad these idiots make life changing disastrous moves.  You know Tom Brady was undefeated with AB. 

Same with Henry Ruggs the murderer, Raiders dropped off dramatically with his absence. 

What we need is an all-criminal team.  Help me fill out the roster

QB- ?

RB - OJ 

WR - Ruggs

WR - A Brown

TE - Aaron Hernandez

OL, DL, LB, DB, P, K ?

Rafael sept win for kicker. 

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AB makes me very sad. Years ago, he was a guest coach at a free football camp here in Alabama that was put on by Dre Kirkpatrick. My in-laws are all Steelers fan so my son is too. And AB was his favorite player. I took my son (then in the fourth grade) figuring worst case scenario he'd stand around at some lame deal where they would maybe do a meet and greet, do some flag football drills, whatever. Instead they had a full-blown practice. High school kids were puking during bear crawls while gangster rap blared over the PA. It was rainy, and like 90 degrees. It was awesome. Sometime during the event, my son ended up talking with AB. AB ran over to me, got my phone, and took a selfie with them. Then after the practice, AB saw us walking to our car, stopped his driver who was taking him to the airport, and got out so he could sign my son's Steelers jersey he had in the car. The dude could not have been any nicer. The picture ended up being on my son's bday cake that year and his friends were suitably impressed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

On 6/20/2023 at 2:39 PM, BHMCruiser said:

AB makes me very sad. Years ago, he was a guest coach at a free football camp here in Alabama that was put on by Dre Kirkpatrick. My in-laws are all Steelers fan so my son is too. And AB was his favorite player. I took my son (then in the fourth grade) figuring worst case scenario he'd stand around at some lame deal where they would maybe do a meet and greet, do some flag football drills, whatever. Instead they had a full-blown practice. High school kids were puking during bear crawls while gangster rap blared over the PA. It was rainy, and like 90 degrees. It was awesome. Sometime during the event, my son ended up talking with AB. AB ran over to me, got my phone, and took a selfie with them. Then after the practice, AB saw us walking to our car, stopped his driver who was taking him to the airport, and got out so he could sign my son's Steelers jersey he had in the car. The dude could not have been any nicer. The picture ended up being on my son's bday cake that year and his friends were suitably impressed.

Sad Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

On 6/20/2023 at 3:39 PM, BHMCruiser said:

This is pretty spot on from my experience with AB. He actually came to a practice of my brothers (with Louis Delmas, guess it was the western central connection) and he was legit the happiest most engaging person. Went around and signed everything that any kid handed to him, caught balls from the kids, threw balls to the kids and ran around on the field letting these kids (middle school) try and tackle him. 

I think the burfict hit legit knocked a screw loose because before that he was a super happy guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Juicy said:

This is pretty spot on from my experience with AB. He actually came to a practice of my brothers (with Louis Delmas, guess it was the western central connection) and he was legit the happiest most engaging person. Went around and signed everything that any kid handed to him, caught balls from the kids, threw balls to the kids and ran around on the field letting these kids (middle school) try and tackle him. 

I think the burfict hit legit knocked a screw loose because before that he was a super happy guy. 

That's my working theory as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

He looked to have turned the corner in Tampa. Won a ring with Brady. Then went off the rails at the end of the next season and never played again. At his peak, he was one of the best WRs out there.

• 3 months later...