Casey Thompson

Tex Long

Big fish in a small pond. Well, normal fish, in a small shitty pond. Sorry we had two bigger stars on offense than yourself last year. Also, you weren't exactly entrenched as QB1. Maybe he's mad at that 9.95 money that Card got.

Meh, stop being a hypersensitive wimp. The guy is now at a new program, he gave it his all while here, and it is his duty to speak well of the new situation he finds himself in. I highly doubt he knew little about Nebraska considering it was one of his Dad’s top two rivals.

I wish him the best. Guy gave it his all while here.

Remember 11 schools think they are our rivals, far more than any other school in the nation. I would guess NU fans are on that list and that is who he needs to appeal to.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Texas Longhorns quarterback Casey Thompson will once again use recently instilled NIL rules to his benefit, as the junior signal-caller has struck a deal with the newly launched app, ibble, according to 247Sports.com.

Ibble, which is headquartered in Austin, Texas, is an app that provides easy-going communication through video chat and allows users to explore and connect with one another. 

My bad 2021.

Edited by Nolacycling

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Meh, stop being a hypersensitive wimp. The guy is now at a new program, he gave it his all while here, and it is his duty to speak well of the new situation he finds himself in. I highly doubt he knew little about Nebraska considering it was one of his Dad’s top two rivals.

I wish him the best. Guy gave it his all while here.

Remember 11 schools think they are our rivals, far more than any other school in the nation. I would guess NU fans are on that list and that is who he needs to appeal to.

htL97sQ.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm just trying to understand this line, " just going to the gym down the street to try to get some lifts in on the weekend". 

Is he saying the Nebraska football complex shuts down on weekends to players so they have to have a membership at Curves or Planet Fitness or some shit? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

I'm just trying to understand this line, " just going to the gym down the street to try to get some lifts in on the weekend". 

Is he saying the Nebraska football complex shuts down on weekends to players so they have to have a membership at Curves or Planet Fitness or some shit? 

Orange Theory 

10 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

On Surly:  Time to put Casey on ignore 

Absolutely not. There is considerably more entertainment yet to come. Most of it once we get to the season.

That doesn't mean you need to comb the internets for Nabraska twitters, though.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Hell according to social media, even scrubs like Max Cummins and Kirk Johnson had nice cars prior to NIL.

I think this is more so revealing a guy who NEVER got invested in his teammates’ lives away from the facility..

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

Sark showing up last year and saying that he wouldn’t have come here if we didn’t have a good QB room is almost as bad as Tom Herman’s preseason comments about our 2017 offensive line.

Nah 

No one believed Herman at the time he said it

Casey was killing it pre-injury and nobody predicted that Card would piss down his leg like he did

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

He's being a little bitch.  Classy folks move on and don't try to trash their former teammates/home.  Then again, classy and sooner father don't generally work well.

He is in Nebraska, where they spent 15 years inventing insane conspiracy theories about how we were out to get them. Of course they are going to lap it up and encourage him to spill all his grievances.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Was talking with a friend last night about last season and he reminded me of this tweet

The logic behind that 12 hour studying claim is hilarious not just for how much bullshit it was, but the fact that if he was truly studying 12 hours "in a day", then why did he still suck shit as a QB?

Titter Tom could really pick 'em.

Edited by SizzleChest

32 minutes ago, immamac said:

Casey is such a shitbag. No one misses him. It's wild. 

Kunt Bohls, FCB, and Cedric Golden miss him.  And Charles.  Charles and Casey overfed those chuckefucks with so much shit, it's a miracle they didn't explode.

Edited by SizzleChest
  • Rage+1 1