Casey Thompson

Tex Long

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deej said:

Sounds like Texas is living rent-free in his head. He should focus on Nebraska. 

Focusing on Nebraska means Texas is living rent-free in his head.

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Casey on Nebraska vs Texas   (3:42 mark)

"The biggest thing is... Nebraska football we have a lot more bodies out there... so we have more players and more depth"

I don't really hold it against him. If you want to pander to that fanbase it makes sense to shit on Texas.

24 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

I don't really hold it against him. If you want to pander to that fanbase it makes sense to shit on Texas.

12 minutes ago, Deej said:

He can't seem to stop mentioning us. 

In this instance, the media were asking him to compare CORN to where he previously played.  This is all about generating clicks on social media on how much better it is for Casey at CORN.

If you listen to Casey's answer in this instance, he's not really speaking poorly towards the Longhorns.

But the $9.95ers are gonna negatively spin it to get more clicks in an attempt to make TEXAS look bad.  

Edited by LTtxfan
I suck editing
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, immamac said:

Think he's gonna clean out his locker after this brutal loss? 

I’m glad some people get it about this guy. It seems we had a lot of posters wishing him well and denigrating others who posted sentiments like the above. 

7 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Don’t think I ever heard what he did, just some references to it every now and then.

Kid and his family are program cancers. Good riddance. 

Like two different guys from first half to second. Maybe Casey are twins and swap during halftime? Seemed to have pretty good touch in first two quarters, but then second half short passes always too hot and mostly behind receivers, longer ones mostly overthrown. Frost is done, it's just a matter of time.