Looks Like We Have Another Fake Hate Crime

Kyle

3 hours ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Jussie Smollett's 92-year-old grandmother blasts the media at his sentencing and asks the judge to send her to prison too if he goes

https://share.newsbreak.com/n760dp8v

Aww, Juicy's got his little grandmammie fighting for him now...so touching.

Aww poor little Felix must be a Juicy fan....lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

22 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

I read his family’s response and I think I see where he is getting enabled to be divorced from reality. His family are ten toes down for him on this obvious lie and grift and so he thinks his lie can work for the broader public I think.

“Jussie's older sister Jazz Smollett, 41, started off by saying that she believes her brother is innocent. 

"This should not be a controversial statement because it is the absolute truth," she said. "What should be controversial is the entire miscarriage of justice his whole ordeal has been."

As for Jussie's younger brother Jocqui Smollett, 32, he said his brother is a "complete victim."

"He was attacked and he is now going top jail for being attacked," Jocqui told reporters. "I saw my brother get locked up within two weeks for being attacked. Do you know how crazy that is?"

He said in front of the courthouse that the sentence discourages people from reporting hate crimes in the future.

Looks like the failed cover up has the DA mad. Doubles down 
https://wgntv.com/news/kim-foxx-blasts-smollett-sentencing-defends-offices-decision-to-drop-charges/

Kim Foxx blasts Smollett sentencing, defends office’s decision to drop charges

18 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Looks like the failed cover up has the DA mad. Doubles down 
https://wgntv.com/news/kim-foxx-blasts-smollett-sentencing-defends-offices-decision-to-drop-charges/

Kim Foxx blasts Smollett sentencing, defends office’s decision to drop charges

What a heel.  Zero business holding any office. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, futureman said:

I haven’t followed closely. can someone clarify what he’s said about his “innocence”? does he even address the phone records and the evidence showing he planned everything? or does he just insist he’s innocent based on nothing and cry?

He's full in on lie till you die. 

• Like 2

This f'n clown will somehow drag this on for years...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-order-release-from-jail-during-appeal/

Jussie Smollett walked out of a Chicago prison on Wednesday night. An appeals court earlier cleared the way for his release, ordering the actor be released from jail after posting a personal recognizance bond of $150,000, and pending the appeal of his conviction for lying to police about a racist and homophobic attack. 

The former "Empire" actor was surrounded by security as he exited the Cook County Jail. He did not comment as he got into an awaiting SUV, but his attorneys said he was the target of a racist justice system and people playing politics.

If he’d just chill out! Calm down he’d have a career…in a few years. Borderline personalities and such. But no…he just keeps digging that hole. It’s like watching Kayne West without the talent in the crazy. It’s better he isn’t in jail bc he’s this close to cutting both his ears off. I can’t believe there are still people that think this wasn’t a poorly orchestrated plan on his part. At this point, I can’t help but feel sorry for him that he felt this stunt would be a career move. I feel bad for him honestly. Seek help and fuck off for a while I guess.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

If he’d just chill out! Calm down he’d have a career…in a few years. Borderline personalities and such. But no…he just keeps digging that hole. It’s like watching Kayne West without the talent in the crazy. It’s better he isn’t in jail bc he’s this close to cutting both his ears off. I can’t believe there are still people that think this wasn’t a poorly orchestrated plan on his part. At this point, I can’t help but feel sorry for him that he felt this stunt would be a career move. I feel bad for him honestly. Seek help and fuck off for a while I guess.

Truth. Hollywood loves a comeback story. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

The narcissism is extreme here, and he has a bunch of family and friends that are enabling it. I hope all this leads to an even worse conviction and longer/worse consequences.

His consequence is that he’s a joke.  I think his sentence is fine.  Don’t need to warehouse people in jail that aren’t a real threat to society.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Truth. Hollywood loves a comeback story. 

True. The problem with crazy is that he’s likely not on our planet in his head right now sooooooo…even if Spike Lee came to him and said, “I’ve got the perfect script for you…” this guy is that batshit he’d turn it down. The judge in this case was right to let him out of jail. Something isn’t right in this guy’s head and I am not excusing the behavior. At all. He’s batshit.

Batshit or not, this dumbass threw a match on gasoline soaked stack of fallen logs of a bonfire.
He needs to serve his time. Even in a crazy house but he needs to have a consequence for his decision.
Even crazy should be allowed to be locked up just like the rest of us.
Not so sure hes crazy just a narcissistic asshole

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Batshit or not, this dumbass threw a match on gasoline soaked stack of fallen logs of a bonfire.
He needs to serve his time. Even in a crazy house but he needs to have a consequence for his decision.
Even crazy should be allowed to be locked up just like the rest of us.
Not so sure hes crazy just a narcissistic asshole

This. His plan could have resulted in an innocent person or persons being arrested and convicted of a hate crime. Seems to me he should be charged with a hate crime. 150 days is getting off easy. He needs to do his time and quit being such a little bitch

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

This. His plan could have resulted in an innocent person or persons being arrested and convicted of a hate crime. Seems to me he should be charged with a hate crime. 150 days is getting off easy. He needs to do his time and quit being such a little bitch

I wouldn’t have a problem with him getting a year.  But a long sentence?  Nah. He is a joke now.  A punchline.  

Had he actually named or identified some attacker and put them at risk of a lengthy prison sentence, then yeah fuck him and give him the same sentence he wrongfully risked them getting.  

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Enchubben said:

He doesn’t need a long sentence because he’s a threat to society, he need a long sentence so a message is sent to race baiting lying assholes that they won’t get a slap on the wrist. 

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Yup. Fake hate crime should have the same penalties as a hate crime.  

Should be by definition, a hate crime 

agree

• Hook 'Em 1

This might be the saddest one yet.

A pair of Arizona diversity, equity and inclusion 'experts' have been blasted for falsely accusing an African-American DJ of wearing blackface at an event. 

Stuart and Rhoden have since apologized, with some noting the irony of 'diversity and inclusion' activists rushing to such false conclusions.

But Rhoden also sought to double down on his initial allegation, and speculated as to whether Hunter may have used cosmetic products to make his skin appear darker.

'When you are so hell bent on pointing out everyone as a racist, only to uncover yourself as the racist,' one person tweeted.

Hunter, the Scottsdale school district and the Hopi PTA did not immediately respond to requests for comment from DailyMail.com.

The PTA at Hopi Elementary in Phoenix hired Hunter to entertain the crowd at its largest fundraiser of the year on April 9.

It was a success, and drew in over $300,000 for 'essential programs and services' that are not paid for by the Scottsdale Unified School District.

But Lassen and Rhoden decided to take umbrage with Hunter's skin-tone, after mistaking him for a white man in a racist outfit according to the Arizona Daily Independent

And the apology sounds exactly like something a bootleg Paul Pierce would say.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10726659/Arizona-education-leaders-blasted-mistaking-black-DJ-fundraiser-white-man-BLACKFACE.html
  • Haha 3