Texas @ UL-Lafayette Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Armypilot said:

It’s early but I wouldn’t be opposed to us hitting the ball better.  Seems every year we struggle at the plate.  Hope it’s first game jitters. 

Half of our offense last year came from one dude, and we don't have that one dude anymore. 

• Like 1

It’s early but I wouldn’t be opposed to us hitting the ball better.  Seems every year we struggle at the plate.  Hope it’s first game jitters. 

Not too worried about having a tough time against a veteran lefty with a good change up in the first game of the year.

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Not too worried about having a tough time against a veteran lefty with a good change up in the first game of the year.

We have a ton of right handed bats and six guys that went to Omaha against a dude that hasn’t pitched in two years.  Yea he’s good. We are making him look good early.  I’ll chalk it up to opening night.  Let’s get it going 

We have a ton of right handed bats and six guys that went to Omaha against a dude that hasn’t pitched in two years.  Yea he’s good. We are making him look good early.  I’ll chalk it up to opening night.  Let’s get it going 

Leger is legit though when healthy. He's a legit All-American type arm.