$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

6 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

On the Longhorn Blitz, Howe bravely came out that he has sleep apnea... a real hero..and it didn't cost $9.95

Howe is a big fat motherfucker. Isn't saying he has sleep apnea akin to him saying his diet sucks, he farts up a storm, and he doesn't get to the gym too often?

Let me guess, that motherfucker snores too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Howe is a big fat motherfucker. Isn't saying he has sleep apnea akin to him saying his diet sucks, he farts up a storm, and he doesn't get to the gym too often?

If he has sleep apnea, he probably snores.

Hilarious. I guess I could see an intern or some low-level social media employee throwing his name into their database and giving a 3-star rating based on his offer list. But the post says Rivals also “gave him a full article on his evaluation.” How is that possible? And is it even real? Do recruiting services write full articles on every single person they give a rating to?

5 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Hilarious. I guess I could see an intern or some low-level social media employee throwing his name into their database and giving a 3-star rating based on his offer list. But the post says Rivals also “gave him a full article on his evaluation.” How is that possible? And is it even real? Do recruiting services write full articles on every single person they give a rating to?

get your questions answered for the low low price of $9.95!!!

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

1 hour ago, Eggo said:

If he has sleep apnea, he probably snores.

ED won't be far behind on his list of symptoms. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 3:03 PM, satyanash said:

Nonsense. $9.95-ers live such interesting lives. How else would I be able to appreciate E.J.'s riveting tales of finesse?

Hey but for real tho. What the fuck does this mean? Not up on the "finesse" lingo, I suppose. 

On 2/22/2019 at 11:09 PM, Chili dog said:

Because I never make my connecting flights. Never. The airport itself is fine, I guess. Haven’t really seen much of it because I’m usually at a full sprint when I’m passing through. 

The tram is fast but it can be a lonnnnng way from the tram to the gates.   I never schedule less than an hour layover there and prefer 1.5.   I usually walk underground to be cooler and get some exercise.  Some of the decorations down there are interesting too.  The MILF factor is pretty high in ATL as well.