$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Probably goes without saying, but here's a post today on 247...

JEFF HOWE:  "ESPN is done putting additional resources into LHN. It’s going to be a bare bones operation until it’s rolled into the SEC Network."

It’s amazing they put as much money into it as they did. It’s so obvious it was a payoff to keep UT firmly in the ESPN family. In particular their woeful efforts to get on various distribution services spoke volumes about what kind of value they placed on it. There are a lot of aspects of LHN I’m going to miss, but it ended up being a shell of the original concept. I will say the production values ended up being higher than I thought they’d be, so I’m appreciative of that. I’ll miss it when it’s gone but not as much as I could have. 

• Hook 'Em 4

44 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Genuine question since I don’t subscribe to any $9.95 sites - Is there a reason we haven’t been following/posting anything from TFB this cycle? I feel like they used to provide some very solid and (for the most part) accurate info on all things Texas Football.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Those dudes work it. Maybe slower to push content but it's almost always more factual and relevant.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, SL Xpress said:

Just more SEC bullshit. I can hardly wait to be the most hated school in that conference because we don’t give a shit about the SEC cult worship. More than that, we despise it. 

And Texas will be in the SEC in 2024, when ESPN takes over the SEC rights. That’s Manning’s sophomore season. Redshirt freshman if he redshirts (unlikely).

I really hate these fuckheads. 

I always quote what got started here when asked about going to the SEC.

"We're Texas, Y'all are the SEC. Its' business"

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

Is this about Bobby?

No. It's about Shannon Terry. He does have certifiably shady business dealings. That said, the man can build a recruiting platform that outshines the others, and that's what's in the process of happening with On3. They're building a data science team and using advanced attributes and stats to go beyond anything anyone else has done in recruiting. I'm interested in seeing how it works out.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

No. It's about Shannon Terry. He does have certifiably shady business dealings. That said, the man can build a recruiting platform that outshines the others, and that's what's in the process of happening with On3. They're building a data science team and using advanced attributes and stats to go beyond anything anyone else has done in recruiting. I'm interested in seeing how it works out.

Gotcha. I'm sure TexAgs has no shady business dealings 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I'd say "what the fuck is wrong with this guy?", but then I look at the 2023 thread and wonder if I'm the only Texas fan that doesn't like wallowing in our worst collective memories

Wescott is the satyanash of "journalists" covering Texas Longhorn sports. You have a Wescott posting problem, @texifornia.

Stop It Get Some Help GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Wescott is the satyanash of "journalists" covering Texas Longhorn sports. You have a Wescott posting problem, @texifornia.

Stop It Get Some Help GIFs | Tenor

10 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’d say we all have a Wescott problem as Texas fans. 

I’ve decided to neg tex every time he pushes his agenda of trying to legitimize that pudwacker. Nothing else has worked. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1