$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

11 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Ok, cross-post because y'all need to see this

It’s time to move on from the Texas Longhorns

Nobody needs Texas.

By mikemacon23   on September 21, 2022 

Fuck Tech...  🤘

They only sell out against us. Fuck them, apparently they hate us more than they love their own team.

That being said this game will be dangerous AF, because like Arkansas, they fucking hate us and we barely notice they exist. 

• Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Viper said:

Trey has a really good book podcast. He's very good at interviewing 

Yeah his books stuff is ok.  I'm just not a fan of Trey covering Texas sports -- he's annoying as hell.  😬

HornFM recently fired Elling...

2 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Whatever happened to Kevin Dunn? I knew he left the Horn to work at Morgan Stanley, but he said he was going to keep coming on the EGAT podcast with Paul Wadlington and he never did another show after that. 

I would like to know as well, Kevin and Scipio worked really well together

• Like 1

This week, EGAT is a good listen. (Oct 3rd)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hate-weak/id1479624200?i=1000581496129

Hate week is no time to be weak. Paul (Scipio Tex) and Randy are feeling confident about Texas-OU, which history proves is not a great mental state to be in before the Red River Shootout, unless the Longhorns deliver the goods. In which case, it's a glorious mental state to be in. They go in depth on the great performance against West Virginia and then preview what they've seen of OU this year. How does Texas match up? Who would you start at QB - for both teams? How will Brent Venables solve for a Sooner defense that's been trashed in consecutive weeks? It's a mega pod for your enjoyment. We're bringing it. Now you bring it.