$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Posted on YT this morning...

Junior Day Standouts | WR Coach Vacancy Impacting Recruits? | On Texas Football

Trey belongs in a club with Lowell Galindo. This video was worthless. It's just a regurgitation of the same information from the weekend and yesterday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I was listening to XM84 yesterday. Full Ride with Childers and Neuheisel. They have a weekly segment where Mike Ferrell comes on and just shits nonsense out of his mouth for 30 minutes and Childers eats it up. 

They got the subject of Arch Manning and then Ferrell starting yakking about him not being a 5 star and not a top 100 player. Etc. That reminded of a few things. Ferrell hired Childers at Rivals back in the day and that’s why he’s getting time on their show. The other thing is that Ferrell was making over $250k to be lead recruiting guy. His hubris got the better of him and he convinced folks to let him start focusing on game analysis and other stuff away from recruiting. That eventually led to them realizing he was terrible at all of it and summarily firing him. The “analytics” showed his performance regarding eyeballs and clicks to be horrendous. 

On a separate note, but apparently Liucci has called to complain directly at the CEO level of two of the recruiting coverage orgs about guys on their staff doing mean things with bias to ATM. Because he’s a whiny bitch. Allegedly he also tried to file something about tampering with the NCAA but needed, you know, tangible proof for them to be interested. I want to believe that story. 

Did not know that Ferrell got Childers a gig at Rivals once upon a time.. And now that I know you are a listener to that channel.. Are you Longhorn Jeff?

17 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Reminder that everyone except Texas posts donations from boosters in their revenue numbers. He’ll, aTm included loans from the academic side as Revenue.

Texas does not. 

For a semi-decent accounting school, atm should know that's a liability not revenue. Maybe it's the scrutiny we put on atm, but that is a backwards program in every regard. The lies on championships, the cheating, the fools they hire, etc? How does a program do this for decades ... well, shit, over a generation.  And they wonder why they are the laughing stock of programs. Absolute fools. 

Glad for my UT MPA and BBA degrees. Wow.  

15 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I would say no becuz because the 247 Composite is already not equally weighted.

Sure but how is it weighted? Just their own rankings with extra weight? Does it even use on3? Is it published? 

If on3 gives extra weight to on3 and 247, I think that would be pretty valuable, as long as they are public with the formula 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 5:12 PM, TheMailBox357 said:

I would say no becuz because the 247 Composite is already not equally weighted.

On 2/4/2023 at 3:43 AM, Hornlover said:

Ketchum and Roach are definitely not equally weighted

On 2/4/2023 at 8:15 AM, Viper said:

Sure but how is it weighted? Just their own rankings with extra weight? Does it even use on3? Is it published? 

If on3 gives extra weight to on3 and 247, I think that would be pretty valuable, as long as they are public with the formula 

EDIT:

Here is how the ON3 Consensus will now weigh the individual big 4 national recruiting sites:

Edited by TheMailBox357
  • Fuck You 1