$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

5 hours ago, NWAustinDude said:

EJ's schtick did not bother me - his periscope q&a's were good, and he did post alot of video of reps wherever he was.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There are much easier ways to announce to the world that you are gay.Ā 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Ā 

Jesus Christ. What a fucking nitwit.

One of the most ironic tweets of all time:

Taylor Estes:Ā  People want to act like they KNOW what's going to happen, just so they can be first.Ā  Well, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING.

(Taylor Estes in Parenthesis):Ā  Also, let it be known that I was the first to report Bru is going to inform Texas he wants to enter the transfer portal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is the worst possible thing meat head Howe could have posted. Reads like he should be working for some municipality, attempting to find what to do with his 8 accountable daily hours. Instead he should be working with his talent, teaching them how to create burner handles,Ā how to hedge & lie to its subscribers.Ā 

Ā 

I like Mike and Clint, pretty funny that they are getting toasted for being honest and reporting exactly what they know vs making shit up.

Edited by Goodman

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

Apparently Horns247 users have been unhappy with the perceived drop in recruiting coverage quality since E.J. left.

spacer.png

Howe doesn't know the secret to maintaining a satisfied recruiting site user base.

Spoiler

cheese facts and 247 composite rankings of early 00s hot chicks born after 1980

Ā 

Edited by Bevo14

9 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Good news for us that The Athletic found someone for us.

Ā 

My name is Kaelen (pronounced kay-len). I am from Chino Hills, Calif., which is located roughly 45 minutes outside of Los Angeles. (I went to high school with NBA star Lonzo Ball for two years.) I am the oldest of three. I studied sports journalism at Arizona State Universityā€™s Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications. I previously covered ASU football, among a bunch of other Sun Devils teams. I also covered the Los Angeles Angels in 2017 and the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2018 for MLB.com, putting me in line to cover a World Series. Instead, almost a year ago, I took a gig with Sports Illustrated in New York City. Now, Iā€™m here.

this will go well

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Imagine being stupid enough, ieĀ an Aggie, to start pointing out the 3 stars in someone elseā€™s class.Ā Ā Next that guy is going to accuse someone else of being a delusional, closeted homosexual or a racist.Ā 

bread GIF

The aggy recruiting diet

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Ā 

Can't wait to forĀ a chicken tender loving fatĀ kid from Brownsville who hated Austin starts telling us how incredibly awesome the Ann Arbor Starbucks is and how he discovered a little deli called Zingerman's.Ā 

Edited by Goodman

18 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Can't wait to forĀ a chicken tender loving fatĀ kid from Brownsville who hated Austin starts telling us how incredibly awesome the Ann Arbor Starbucks is and how he discovered a little deli called Zingerman's.Ā 

Ann Arbor is a cool town.Ā  Been to some of their tailgates on golf course right by "The Big House"... gotta love an area that sells liquor on Sundays!!

Btw... who wouldn't want to cover Harbaugh's potential meltdowns.Ā  šŸ˜†

Edited by LTtxfan

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Ann Arbor is a cool town.Ā  Who wouldn't want to cover Harbaugh's potential meltdowns.Ā  šŸ˜†

This is City Slicker EJ though, can't wait until he starts telling them how he lives in Valpo because the big city lights of chicagoland allow him to spread his wings and Ann Arbor sucks.

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

"Better fit for my personality" - that dude always has to include a dig at his old place.

Also you know he's thrilled to be covering a Jordan team.

When coming from EJ, ā€œBetter fit for my personalityā€ seems like way more of aĀ dig at MichiganĀ than Notre Dame.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Goodman said:

LMAO EJ being from the valley explains sooooooĀ much.

11 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Does this say more about EJ or an extremely conservative fanbase?Ā 

giphy.gif

Likely means he tried his same, tired shit with his new bosses and they helped him get a different job. He's an entitled brat who does not believe the rules apply to him, SMU grad to the bone.

7 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Likely means he tried his same, tired shit with his new bosses and they helped him get a different job. He's an entitled brat who does not believe the rules apply to him, SMU grad to the bone.

He's a Hispanic kidĀ from Brownsville - I wouldn't lump him in with the Brantleys and Ashlynns. Dude's got his own set of neuroses.

3 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

what's the over under on EJ leaving the Michigan site to return to Austin and accepting a job with OB? 9 months?

Isnā€™t his wife/beard a doctor or something, him leaving that gravy train to join ketch would be perfection

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Machinator said:

Ā 

I donā€™t want to actually have to listen to this,Ā but a @Neonmoon-styleĀ transcription a la TexAgs radio would be heavily rewarded with pos rep.

I really hope Burton tells us his lowest rated player in UTā€™s class and Mike might even break where Rashan GaryĀ will be committingĀ if weā€™re lucky.Ā 

Edited by Burt Macklin

20 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I donā€™t want to actually have to listen to this,Ā but a @Neonmoon-styleĀ transcription a la TexAgs radio would be heavily rewarded with pos rep.

I really hope Burton tells us his lowest rated player in UTā€™s class and Mike might even break where Rashan GaryĀ will be committingĀ if weā€™re lucky.Ā 

I listened to it, no newĀ info at all..

-Burton completely forgot about Derrian Brown at one point

-Roach really went out on a huge limb and said things looked "good" for Ja'Tavion Sanders and things looked "pretty good" for Ty Jordan

-Roach had a huge hot takeĀ and said a Texas win against LSU would be really good for Texas recruiting

-Roach also said "he could possibly maybe see one verbal commit or maybe two but possibly zero"

ABSOLUTELY COMPELLING!

Edited by RGBIII
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Texasborn91 said:

Chip and Roach at 24/7 are not very good. If I wasnā€™t so lazy I would have canceled already.Ā 

I canceled after EJ left for his first post 247 gig and they comped me until a few days ago. Of course I forgot to cancel again.Ā 

Ā 

40 minutes ago, XForce said:

I canceled after EJ left for his first post 247 gig and they comped me until a few days ago. Of course I forgot to cancel again.Ā 

Ā 

That is their trick. Some allow free access just to help advertisingĀ numbers.Ā 

12 hours ago, Thiefery said:

yeah i was surprised.. it was actually a good listen..

The only bitchtits fail was at the beginning and I almost deleted when he called himself a recruiting "Godfather". Roach getsĀ on his knees and also calls him Godfather. Fucking weirdos, not like us cool guys on surly.

Edited by Goodman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Goodman said:

That is their trick. Some allow free access just to help advertisingĀ numbers.Ā 

The only bitchtits fail was at the beginning and I almost deleted when he called himself a recruiting "Godfather". Roach getsĀ on his knees and also calls him Godfather. Fucking weirdos, not like us cool guys on surly.

I don't like Bobby either andĀ there was nothing groundbreaking.Ā  However it was a good wrap up with the commits we have in the fold and a look at targets.Ā  Not mad.

• Like 1