$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

4 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Isn't Rojo going to the Senior Bowl?  He seems like a ride or die guy so it would surprise me a lot if he was gonna sit our bowl game out but play in that.

The Senior Bowl is a bit of a glorified exhibition. Instead, it's for senior prospects to get facetime with NFL coaches and scouts. So consider it an audition for RoJo or any other player that has been invited.

Isn't Rojo going to the Senior Bowl?  He seems like a ride or die guy so it would surprise me a lot if he was gonna sit our bowl game out but play in that.

RoJo is one of my favorite Longhorns in a long time but he should definitely skip the Alamo Bowl. He was in a boot after KU. Get ready for the draft
  • Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Rojo played hurt vs baylor... his 2nd injury this year.  Might be time to sit out this Alamo Bowl, and get ready for Senior Bowl. 

On 12/8/2022 at 4:43 PM, Hozz said:

On 12/8/2022 at 6:28 PM, Hozz said:

I'm just saying, I feel like he would play in both or neither.  I guess we'll see.

Well, I guess you saw, huh?

14 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I've never seen a business in any walk of life where the business owner insults and threatens his customers constantly like Looch.

Well, because it's not normal for a culture of beaten so habitually used to being emotionally beaten down. At some point it because their default.  

• Hook 'Em 3

16 hours ago, Scholz said:

I've never seen a business in any walk of life where the business owner insults and threatens his customers constantly like Looch.

From the outside you can’t explain it…

12 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Hey just for this comment you got a vacation from Texags

I would really enjoy seeing you wield a Looch-style ban hammer around here. 

And by Looch-style, I do mean a dildo. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

Crossposting... article about Craig Way

Screenshot_2022-12-14-12-41-23_kindlephoto-10295211.png.c3258b2d5f168dce965122f55111c759.png

Hall of Fame Texas Longhorns play-by-play announcer Craig Way found broadcasting voice early in life, leading to legacies in college, high school sports

Mike Craven     Dec 13th, 2022

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2022/12/13/-voice-of-texas-football-craig-way-found-his-early-on?ref=article_preview_title

huh

The On3 Athlete Network is an interactive platform that gives athletes the opportunity to further understand their respective On3 NIL Valuation and capitalize on additional revenue opportunities.

Athletes who join and verify their accounts unlock the platform, which allows them access to see what goes into their NIL valuation, report and verify NIL deals to build that value, and see how that valuation changes based on which school they attend or are considering.

10 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Apparently too young to have known the greatness of GM Steakhouse…

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I’ll have you know I’m old enough to have eaten in a GM Steakhouse with Bob Bullock as he smoked a cigarette with his steak and eggs.

Great memories...

2255dd06913e6cfc61df70beac9f6f17.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I’ll have you know I’m old enough to have eaten in a GM Steakhouse with Bob Bullock as he smoked a cigarette with his steak and eggs.

Hah I stand corrected. I lived in condos behind Choate’s Chevron for two years, I probably ate at GM 10 times a week…

• Hook 'Em 1