$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

4 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

EDIT:

Here is how the ON3 Consensus will now weigh the individual big 4 national recruiting sites:

So, you are saying an outfit that bases much of its ranking on whether the kids showed up at their camps has less influence than companies that actually go see the kids and analyze tape?  

Wow. Crazy

giphy (3).gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dave Campbell Texas Football announced this week their launching the Republic of Texas podcast network (skip to the 14:31 time mark):

Their new UT football podcast, "Eyes on Texas" co-hosted by Mike Craven & Erin Hogan, just dropped it's 1st episode:

The Eyes on Texas debuts with coverage of the start of spring practice for the Longhorns. DCTF Senior Writer Mike Craven and The Horn’s Erin Hogan discuss position battles, question marks, and expectations for 2023. The duo also discusses the NFL combine performances of Bijan Robinson and Roschon Johnson.

• Fuck You 1

On 3/13/2023 at 9:15 AM, texifornia said:

TexAgs thinks the Bama media guys are too partisan

FrDLNJuXgAIM1tc?format=jpg&name=large

Pretty funny coming from a site whose "reporters" were actively recruiting Malik Jefferson to aggy - and then trying to get him to reconsider his commitment to Texas. And Brandon Jones. And Kris Boyd. And many, many, many other recruits

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, texifornia said:

On the other hand, I miss having a 9.95er who would actually have these kinds of interactions

True, we are currently relying on other 995ers being docuhes like Looch. All of ours are either quiet douchebags or completely boring outside of known morons ketch and FCB

Currently listening to this week's episode of the Horns247 Longhorn Blitz podcast and Jeff Howe & Rod are talking about how Charlie Strong never threw Mack Brown under the bus & Sark has never thrown Tom Herman under the bus, but Herman threw Strong under the bus plenty.

I tuned out CFB during Herman's 1st season as UT head coach, so I missed the shots Herman took at Strong. Can y'all give examples of Herman doing this?

• Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Currently listening to this week's episode of the Horns247 Longhorn Blitz podcast and Jeff Howe & Rod are talking about how Charlie Strong never threw Mack Brown under the bus & Sark has never thrown Tom Herman under the bus, but Herman threw Strong under the bus plenty.

I tuned out CFB during Herman's 1st season as UT head coach, so I missed the shots Herman took at Strong. Can y'all give examples of Herman doing this?

A big piece of shit was a big piece of shit, that's crazy.

3 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

If you re-listen to the last 6 or 7 podcasts from Geoff “Hamzilla” Ketchum, he actually lays it all out in detail. 

• Haha 3

Looch radio notes - not much recruiting so I'll drop this here

Spoiler

Segment 1:
Penn St/tu Basketball Game & March Madness
We all knew Funk (Penn St player) was going to come back to earth shooting-wise.
If Penn St would have had a decent shooting night they would have beat tu.
Penn St missed a ton of open shots.
As a 7-seed, A&M had a much tougher draw than Arkansas did as an 8-seed because of circumstances.
Baylor was a 3-seed and Creighton was a 6-seed and absolutely dusted Baylor.
This tournament is rough. It will get you. Tennessee roughed Duke up without Zeigler and A&M beat Tennessee with Zeigler.
The Aggies looked like they played very tight the other night.
It is a fact that Buzz has not won a NCAA tournament game in four years with A&M, but if you look at the trajectory of this team, they're headed in the right direction.
You just have to keep getting to the tournament and I believe Buzz will keep getting them there and I believe they're gonna break through.
They need to start the year playing better basketball.
A&M ran in to the wrong matchup on the wrong night. They looked tense from the start and it happens. It sucks but it happens.

Segment 2:
Losers on social media
People are bleepity-bleeps on social media.
I get defensive when people come at A&M athletes or even athletes in general online.
The A&M basketball team was dancing on their way to the hotel the other day because this is a fun moment. They've worked all season to get to this point. Don't flip this back on them after they lost and use it against them. They weren't being cocky, they were just having fun in a fun moment.
FAU is a pretty unlikeable team. For a Cinderella, I think a lot of people are gonna be hoping that team gets their teeth kicked in.
Segment 3: A&M Baseball
It's always big to win against the #1 team even if it was 1 out of 3. You obviously wanted to win the series.
Avoiding a sweep was really significant especially when you see what happened to Tennessee and Ole Miss.
You have a chance to if you continue to play good baseball to go .500 in these next 6 games.
You're still trying to figure out pitching.
I did see some at bats I really liked this weekend.
You had two terrible innings out of 27 this weekend.
The walks killed them Saturday.
They were competitive most of this weekend which is a great development against the best team in college baseball.
Baton Rouge did a great job of NIL'ing that team and I think the people in College Station should take note.

Segment 4:
A&M Football
I thought the SEC was down by their standards last year in football.
That's why LSU was able to take advantage, but you saw them and they weren't that good.
Since when does a team as average as LSU win the SEC West?
I just remembered that those guys like Catalon and AD Mitchell are at tu and it pisses me off.
There are some question marks with this A&M football team right now and I'm hoping we start to see the answers to those questions today with Spring practices starting.
I'd love to see them add another linebacker and another corner. I think they're light there.
I'm so excited to see the wide receivers.
I'm excited to see that running back battle.
I'm excited to see Conner and Max and that Petrino offense in general.
Layden needs to have a better Senior season. I want to see him have a long career in the NFL.
I thought Duece came on as the season went on.
The center position is so critical to OL success so not having Bryce out there for multiple games last year really hurt.
There's a lot to be fired up about.
Safety and D-Line has so much talent at those two spots. I really want to see what happens at those two spots because there's so much talent

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

So Drew Mehringer being Tom Herman's WR coach is what screwed UT out of getting Garrett Wilson according to Ketch & Anwar on today's OB overreaction Monday show.

I gotta wonder if Mehringer also fucced up the Jaxon Smith-Njigba recruitment too.

For the five millionth time, no one here gives a fucking shit about the opinions of Ketchum, Anwar, anyone at Orangebloods, and we certainly don't give a shit that you like to tell everyone you have way to much time on your hands multiple times per week. STFU, Ketchum you fat piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

So Drew Mehringer being Tom Herman's WR coach is what screwed UT out of getting Garrett Wilson according to Ketch & Anwar on today's OB overreaction Monday show.

I gotta wonder if Mehringer also fucced up the Jaxon Smith-Njigba recruitment too.

It's "fucked", you pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Congratulations, you are the first person that I have ever put on ignore, including Futureman. Go back to orangebloods, no one wants you here. Unimaginable that you continue to do this even the fact that you call it the "Ketch & Anwar's OB overreaction Monday show" instead of the "Diabetes and Know Nothing Comedy Hour". They dont know shit and you listening to them and then trying to spread it here is fucking insufferable. Go touch grass kid, you need to get outside chief

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 3:55 PM, TheMailBox357 said:

jim-carey-no-way.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Looks like OB is getting serious about competing with IT's free trial deals:

Shut the fuck up, Ketch, you piece of shit. No one is interested in you peddling your worthless fucking website here. Fucking ban yourself, you're one of the most worthless posters on this whole website, and that is saying quite a fucking lot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Looks like OB is getting serious about competing with IT's free trial deals:

This guy is unbelievable. I'm honestly starting to believe that he's a paid intern by OB to tout their shit here. It's not a bad strategy on paper, I guess. Total failure in real life, but hey, it made sense to those idiots during a zoom.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This guy is unbelievable. I'm honestly starting to believe that he's a paid intern by OB to tout their shit here. It's not a bad strategy on paper, I guess. Total failure in real life, but hey, it made sense to those idiots during a zoom.

I’m 99% sure that is @TheMailBox357 twitter account 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

he's got to be the guy who got banned from the LonghornNation subreddit for basically shilling for OB, shitting on Horns247, then going to /r/CFB and posting a bunch about OB and getting laughed at there too. that guy is Canadian though i think

https://old.reddit.com/r/LonghornNation/comments/xnc57j/sark_will_accomplish_nothing_at_texas/

the deleted post said

Spoiler

Had been banned from posting on r/LonghornNation because I didn’t tow the LonghornNation politburo line.

Here is an absolutely spot-on brutal assessment of Texas football!

https://youtu.be/o64OJusSUTQ

2 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

SMH. That article didn't even bother to mention which OU site is moving to ON3.

"Due to the publisher’s contractional obligations with their current network, we are not permitted to announce the site name until the first day of the transition to the On3 network, which is 12:01 a.m. ET on May 1, 2023."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1